Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra cover for business use as a named driver

• 16-04-2021 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello, looking at a job where they want me to have my own car and insure it for driving between sites during the working day. Can I do that if the car belongs to my wife and is insured in her name with me as a named driver? If so, can I get a quote by PM for the extra bill please?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 35 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Rachel

chaikhosi wrote: »
    Hello, looking at a job where they want me to have my own car and insure it for driving between sites during the working day. Can I do that if the car belongs to my wife and is insured in her name with me as a named driver? If so, can I get a quote by PM for the extra bill please?
    Hi chaikhosi,

Can you confirm if your wife has an active policy with Liberty Insurance? if so can you private message the policy number I will look into this further for you.

Many thanks 
    Rachel

• Registered Users Posts: 31 chaikhosi

chaikhosi wrote: »
    Hi chaikhosi,

Can you confirm if your wife has an active policy with Liberty Insurance? if so can you private message the policy number I will look into this further for you.

Many thanks 
    Rachel
    She does, yes. PM sent.

Advertisement