Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Yoga stuff

• 08-08-2011 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a Ganesh statue... have tried Dervish on Aungier St, the shop on Cope St, Temple Bar and the Georges St Arcade but they don't have what I'm looking for. They're all either out of stock, just have cheap crap or gold plated and 800 euro :(

Are there any other shops you guys can recommend where I can buy something like that in and around Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Joy Fountain perhaps?
    http://www.joy-fountain.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

mhge wrote: »
    Joy Fountain perhaps?
    http://www.joy-fountain.ie/

Thanks, popped in today.... nice shop, just 2 types of ganesh, both 99 euro.

I'll keep looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 miriamc

badly need some yoga gear without spending a fortune Started it and just love it However my clothes look tatty when looking in the mirrior and its hard to avoid that when they are all around you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

miriamc wrote: »
    badly need some yoga gear without spending a fortune Started it and just love it However my clothes look tatty when looking in the mirrior and its hard to avoid that when they are all around you :)
    I often get my yoga pants in tk maxx. I usually wear long sleeveless vests that I pick up in m&S for €7 and €8 with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 miriamc

tks a million Will head in there this weekend
    went to champion sports but all v expensive and not v nice
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

miriamc wrote: »
    tks a million Will head in there this weekend
    went to champion sports but all v expensive and not v nice
    :)

H&M have nice sports tops and shorts - perfect for yoga.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

Does anybody know if TK Max still has yoga pants?
    I want to get some before (ahem) the weekend. ;)

The Joy-Fountain link above doesn't display any prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Not sure about TK Maxx, but I got my yoga pants in Marks and Spencer, and find them very comfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Dawn Rider

I got them in Marks and Spencer also. You're right, they are very comfy. :)

I think I'll sew straps into the ankle hems to stop them rolling down when inverted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Dawn Rider wrote: »
    I got them in Marks and Spencer also. You're right, they are very comfy. :)

I think I'll sew straps into the ankle hems to stop them rolling down when inverted.

Especially when in between getting the legs defuzzed (waxed) :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭smeedyova

I bought some Yogasana tracksuit bottoms in TK Maxx a few months ago. Didn't wash well and stitching is coming undone now. Dunnes have 100% cotton black leggings in different lengths for around €8. Joy Fountain is pretty dear for clothes but have a 10% sale at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ladysadie

Whats the deal with yoga pants anyway?
    what makes them yoga pants...
    They just seem like slightly wide legged track pants to me
    Also is it not the done thing to wear leggings...

Advertisement