Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bon Jovi, RDS, 15th June 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anaiyela

tallrich wrote: »
    Has this gone?

Heya yes I passed it onto someone here

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

musicmania wrote: »
    Sunday just added on Ticketmaster. Not on sale yet though.

Now they've removed them. I think will definitely happen.
    Sunday still on the app. They will do a 'fake sold out' on Saturday and try to shift VIP saturday tickets and Sunday tickets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

People should only send codes to members who have at least made some contribution to the forum.
    I also don't understand why people are sending codes to people who have just joined and then asking everybody for a code.
    They have done nothing on the site and have had no interaction with anybody.
    There's no follow up if someone gets 3 or 4 codes from posters.

Reason I say it is, was having a look at the secondary sites a minute ago and there are currently 1-20 tickets on sale from the same seller for GC!
    :mad::mad::mad:
    As the max on the MCD code was 6, this means somebody has probably got a load of codes off other people and bought tickets to sell.
    Pre-sale of 6 max is probably a bit much, imo but interesting to see how this
    goes in the morning.
    I would expect it sell out very quickly.

Deffo make a minimum posts rule

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭musicmania

Sunday on sale now!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Anaiyela

Tickets are on sale now for the Sunday night

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

Tickets for Sunday are on sale now, no issues getting 3 gold circle tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭funkyship

Sunday tickets on Sale now. Just picked up four tickets yahoo..

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Roadtoad

sasta le wrote: »
    Deffo make a minimum posts rule

How unsporting is this within the Boards.ie community?
    I don't think the cyclists would pass by a newby with a puncture so brutally .... "na, leave him, he hasn't enough posts...."

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

They do it on the Soccer Tickets forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

2 standing for Sunday bought. €212 ..... :(

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Was in the presale and general sale looking for the seating sections near the front only realised today when i click on the wrong section they are platinum tickets at 260 a go. some money for them

• Registered Users Posts: 84,788 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

robo wrote: »
    Tickets for Sunday are on sale now, no issues getting 3 gold circle tickets

What price were they?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    What price were they?

€109 for gold circle

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭TheJet

I would have expected gold tickets to be more expensive. I paid the same price for tickets in the grandstand.
    keavebm wrote: »
    €109 for gold circle

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Reason I say it is, was having a look at the secondary sites a minute ago and there are currently 1-20 tickets on sale from the same seller for GC!

After it goes General Sale, same seller, tickets now show 1-30, so
    assume same guy buys another 10 even though the max was 8?
    Looks like he will waiting to sell them all :rolleyes:, what a pity. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

hi all, has anyone received hard copy Ticketmaster tickets in the post yet?
    I won tickets for Metallica and Bon Jovi but didn't receive anything in the post as yet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I won tickets for Metallica and Bon Jovi but didn't receive anything in the post as yet

Yeah, I got mine a fortnight ago for both nights

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭superleedsdub

Received the tickets I bought for my wife today.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭893bet

Will more general sale tickets come online for Saturday night?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,706 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Looking forward to this, last time I saw BJ was in 2011 in the same venue with Sambora in the band at that time. Setlist looks good and the new guy on guitar seems ok

Cant wait to see Manic Street Preachers too. Hope they play all the hits

• Advertisement

Looking forward to this, last time I saw BJ was in 2011 in the same venue with Sambora in the band at that time. Setlist looks good and the new guy on guitar seems ok

Cant wait to see Manic Street Preachers too. Hope they play all the hits

• Registered Users Posts: 3,574 ✭✭✭roadmaster

Theres apparently around 60k tickets sold for this over the two nights. Why would the promoters not try just do one night to save them a few quid. I know the aviva is closed but surely they could have found somewhere else weather its a racecourse or gaa stadium outside dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Looking for a major favour, I've noel gallagher tickets sunday and cant make it, would anyone be really sound and swap Sunday tickets for Saturday tickets please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Heard last night that Three we’re giving away tickets for the Sunday night gig. Not sure how you go about getting them but worth checking out nonetheless.

I’m glad I sold mine 2 weeks ago...

Actually just found this: https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057987298/8

• Registered Users Posts: 18 jcomm123

Anyone got any idea of stage times for Sunday? What time is it likely to finish?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amckenna1996

hi all, this question may seem a bit stupid. But I was just wondering what way the seating is laid out in the Anglesea stand. My parents have seats in Block E and have seats numbered in the 50s (not 100% sure exactly what the seat numbers are), and I was curious if they’re closer to the stage than seats 3 and 4 for example? Sorry again, not exactly a straightforward question.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭Zardoz

hi all, this question may seem a bit stupid. But I was just wondering what way the seating is laid out in the Anglesea stand. My parents have seats in Block E and have seats numbered in the 50s (not 100% sure exactly what the seat numbers are), and I was curious if they’re closer to the stage than seats 3 and 4 for example? Sorry again, not exactly a straightforward question.

Yes ,the seats increase in number towards the stage so seats in the 50's would be at the end of the stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amckenna1996

Zardoz wrote: »
    Yes ,the seats increase in number towards the stage so seats in the 50's would be at the end of the stand.

that’s grand, thank you very much :-).

Main question will Bon Jovi do 'someday I'll be Saturday night' on Saturday ??? Lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Some amount of "friends" now on facebook selling 2 standing tickets that they won as a prize , seen 2 for 60/80/100 all just today

Advertisement