Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Garda Recruitment Campaign 2018

• 02-05-2018 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Anyone have any idea when the next recruitment campaign will be kicking off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Ciano1997

pedrigo wrote: »
    Anyone have any idea when the next recruitment campaign will be kicking off?

During the summer mate, keep your eyes open

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭kerryman85

New campaign announced for people waiting to apply this year.... it’s on public’s Jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

Anyone worried about failing the PCT should probably reapply. Quite a few failed the retest when I was doing mine. Might as well keep all your options open! Best of luck everyone going for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 JenM1984

Hi all,

Might sound like a stupid question at this stage but I have English and Irish in my leaving cert. Do these count as two languages or is another language required?

Also can anyone remember when they said the results for stage 2 will be? I had my test on the 07-09 at 13:45.

Thanks in advance ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭Elliot192

JenM1984 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Might sound like a stupid question at this stage but I have English and Irish in my leaving cert. Do these count as two languages or is another language required?

Also can anyone remember when they said the results for stage 2 will be? I had my test on the 07-09 at 13:45.

Thanks in advance ðŸ˜

As long as it's not foundation level you are good. Not sure what the situation is with the leaving cert applied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 JenM1984

Elliot192 wrote: »
    As long as it's not foundation level you are good. Not sure what the situation is with the leaving cert applied.

Perfect, thanks a mill. No I did ordinary level and got B2s in both of them.

That’s one less thing to worry about lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭howsitgoingboy

Anyone get their stage 2 results yet?

Advertisement