Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Have to say, we LOVE the beds and mattress we got from yourselves. You went above and beyond for us and we really appreciate it. Would recommend you to everyone (and we have been)! Price, quality and customer service were all exceptional.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Have to say, we LOVE the beds and mattress we got from yourselves. You went above and beyond for us and we really appreciate it. Would recommend you to everyone (and we have been)! Price, quality and customer service were all exceptional.

have to echo these sentiments, purchased my second bed during the week...great service as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

Hi,

The Hilton is on promotion at the moment with 200 euro discount sothat would be the best we can do. hey will be going back up in price but they are selling so well we may not do this till January.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi bigmickey

That would be about our price range alright. Would that be the best mattress in that price range?

I'd like to order the Hilton 3000 and the Birlea Phoenix, both King size.

We'd like the lighter grey colour. On Birlea's website it's called Pearl Grey.

https://www.birlea.com/product/phoenix-ottoman-bed/

Can I order online? Or will I PM you a number?

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

Wheety wrote: »
    Hi bigmickey

That would be about our price range alright. Would that be the best mattress in that price range?

I'd like to order the Hilton 3000 and the Birlea Phoenix, both King size.

We'd like the lighter grey colour. On Birlea's website it's called Pearl Grey.

https://www.birlea.com/product/phoenix-ottoman-bed/

Can I order online? Or will I PM you a number?

Hi

That is the best deal that we currently have. The nearest mattress that we have to the Hilton is 200 euro more expensive so it is really great value. We have sold big numbers of these.

You can pm or give us a call

043 3341895

043 3345488

086 8356888

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi charlietheminxx

Thank You for your kind words. Glad to hear you are happy.

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement

jobless wrote: »
    have to echo these sentiments, purchased my second bed during the week...great service as usual

Hi jobless

Thank You for your kind words. Glad to hear you are happy also.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

tinner777 wrote: »
    Hi Mick, cheapest king size divan base? The mattress I had from you a few years ago is still going great.
    Thanks
    We don't sell that brand. Our site is www.bigmickey.ie.

I have a mixed load came in on Saturday. There should be a couple of singles worth the money on it and would be far better quality than the ones in that link. Let me check and I will get back to you.

price me these two mick

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭sdp

Hi, Looking for two single beds , can be seconds as will only be used for three weeks over Christmas, would you have anything cheap and cheerful.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

Hi,

We're looking to get a new matteres for a double 4ft6 bed.

Looking for medium firmness with good support.
    Would you have an equivalent to the King Koil Spinal Tranquility or the Respa Ardmore 1200 ?

sdp wrote: »
    Hi, Looking for two single beds , can be seconds as will only be used for three weeks over Christmas, would you have anything cheap and cheerful.
    Thanks

We have new sets from 149 euro for base and mattress. Better ones for 199 euro called Marlborough.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Advertisement

will56 wrote: »
    Hi,

We're looking to get a new matteres for a double 4ft6 bed.

Looking for medium firmness with good support.
    Would you have an equivalent to the King Koil Spinal Tranquility or the Respa Ardmore 1200 ?

Diamond 2000 for 599 euro. it has wool, silk, cashmere. Our biggest seller and it's a turn mattress so the same on both sides.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Klopp

Hi BigMickey, Is the Hilton 3000 a good quality Mattress or can you recommend similar for between 400/500euro? What's the top sellar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

Diamond 2000 for 599 euro. it has wool, silk, cashmere. Our biggest seller and it's a turn mattress so the same on both sides.

Bigmickey
    Is this the same mattress as the respa diamond 2k? It doesn't seem to mention the brand on your site?

We have respa diamond 3k super king and really like it. Looking for similar single mattress.

Klopp wrote: »
    Hi BigMickey, Is the Hilton 3000 a good quality Mattress or can you recommend similar for between 400/500euro? What's the top sellar?

Hi Klopp

Currently the Hilton 3000 is out selling anything in that prìce range. It should be 599 euro but promotion price is 399 euro until December 31st or maybe a little in to new year but then the 399 euro price is gone.

Bigmickey.ie

Is this the same mattress as the respa diamond 2k? It doesn't seem to mention the brand on your site?

We have respa diamond 3k super king and really like it. Looking for similar single mattress.

Hi Violet Mango Spaciousness

Nearly every bed manufacturer has a bed call Diamond in some shape or other. Our Diamond 2000 is not a Respa. Our model is twin sided so it can be turned and has natural fillings like wool, silk, cashmere and so on. We always keep it in stock in all sizes as it is very popular. We have it on display in our showroom if you want to call and have a try.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Hi BigMickey. We bought a bed off a third party earlier this year and they supplied the mattress through yourselves. We've got another single bed and we'd like the same mattress again if it can be sourced.

It was a 3ft Dormeo memory foam anti allergy mattress. I've had a look at the label on the one we have it says "Dormeo Octasense".

Hi BigMickey. We bought a bed off a third party earlier this year and they supplied the mattress through yourselves. We've got another single bed and we'd like the same mattress again if it can be sourced.

It was a 3ft Dormeo memory foam anti allergy mattress. I've had a look at the label on the one we have it says "Dormeo Octasense".

Hi Dubh Geannain

Our Clearance Sale will start on 11th and 12th January. It will be advertised on facebook with some images also. There will be some Dormeo Mattresses on offer.

It's a mixed bag of items like beds, bedroom furniture, couches and so on. No electrical items apart from some motorised recliners. We can send some images of what you are interested. Delivery from our main shop on Sligo Rd is normally free in most cases but with the Clearance Sale there is a small delivery charge as the prices are so low and we normally get couriers to do the deliveries from these type of sales that we run.

The address is Richmond Street Longford

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Kenny Powers

I was looking for a King Koil Club Class mattress King Size do you stock these?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

Hi Bigmickey.ie,
    I am looking for one single mattress for kids bunk beds. Which one would you recommend ?

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭xl500

Looking for a King size mattress pref Latex topped pocket sprung

Like this

http://naturalsleep.ie/therapeutic-mattresses.php

Do you have anything comparable

thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Interested in the John Lewis King Size, is there any option for you to take the old mattress away. It's one I bought off you a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Chevyred

Hi BigMickey,

How much is the Hilton 3000 in double and king size?

I was looking at a 3000 pocket spring mattress on Living Social, but l'm very wary, as l just saw a tv show which out lined the fact that you don't always get the quality of mattress that they claim it to be.

How much is disposal of old mattress?

Thanks!

I was looking for a King Koil Club Class mattress King Size do you stock these?

Hi

We don't sell King Koil but some of the irishbeds.ie range have Kaymed cores and fillings which I'm told are what are in some of the King Koil models. Should work out cheaper also

Thanks

Bigmickey/ie

bbari wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickey.ie,
    I am looking for one single mattress for kids bunk beds. Which one would you recommend ?

WE have from 65 euro upwards which should work for you. We have hundreds of single mattresses in stock.

Bigmickey.ie

xl500 wrote: »
    Looking for a King size mattress pref Latex topped pocket sprung

Like this

http://naturalsleep.ie/therapeutic-mattresses.php

Do you have anything comparable

thx

Hi

We stocked that brand for a short while a couple of years ago but dropped it soon afterwards. We have a good few latex mattresses in stock. Irish Beds Jade 1500 pocket is a good seller for us but we have many others. We have Breasley Natural Latex for only 499 euro in Kingsize at knockdown price of 499 euro. These are 100 per cent latex.

Bigmickey.ie

mcgovern wrote: »
    Interested in the John Lewis King Size, is there any option for you to take the old mattress away. It's one I bought off you a few years ago.

Hi

Yes, No Problem. We can take away the old one. It's normally 15 euro for the recycling station for the old one. We only have a small number of the John Lewis left and all in Kingsize.

Bigmickey.ie

Chevyred wrote: »
    Hi BigMickey,

How much is the Hilton 3000 in double and king size?

I was looking at a 3000 pocket spring mattress on Living Social, but l'm very wary, as l just saw a tv show which out lined the fact that you don't always get the quality of mattress that they claim it to be.

How much is disposal of old mattress?

Thanks!

The Hilton 3000 has a 5 year warranty and it is ourselves that looks after the warranty instead of some manufacturer's agent. We had an in shop promotion on Hilton for November/December at 349 euro for double and 399 euro for kingsize. There was a 200 euro discount off these which was supposed to end 31/12/19. We reopen on 3/1/20 if you want to give us a call ane we will see what we can do for you. We have had no issues with any of the Hiltons since we started selling them.

15 euro for removing the old one which is what the recycling center charges us.

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,510 ✭✭✭Wheety

I'm back in work now after being in sporadically in December so have a little bit of time to write this.

We ordered the Birlea Phoenix Ottoman bed and the Hilton 3000 (delivered to Palmerstown on the 7th December so you know who I am bigmickey).

Fiona (If I remember correctly) threw in something a little extra as we had a baby on the 4th.

Have to say it is a beautiful bed with plenty of storage underneath. The mattress is very comfortable. I know it's hard to choose a mattress without trying it out as everyone has their own preference for firmness but this is exactly how I like it. It is quite firm but offers great support. We got a Kingsize bed and mattress and have been taking turns sleeping in it as the other parent is in the other room with the baby. :D

Great price and service. another happy customer here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Hi Bigmickie

Looking for a rock bottom budget bedframe (with headboard) and mattress for spare room (4 ft 6 for both).

Would like a quote for this along with delivery and assembly.

• Advertisement

Blanco100 wrote: »
    Hi Bigmickie

Looking for a rock bottom budget bedframe (with headboard) and mattress for spare room (4 ft 6 for both).

Would like a quote for this along with delivery and assembly.

Black metal frame with Airsprung brand mattress for 250 euro. Free delivery and 30 euro assembly charge so 280 euro for all

Advertisement