Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High quality bed, mattress and headboard

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,646 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Hi

All sizes including kingsize are €499. We can send you a payment link for what ever amount of deposit you would like to pay from 50 euro upwards

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Thanks big mickey.

Can you send the link.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭curranbaz

Hi Tyson Fury

We have a small number of 4ft , some doubles and mostly king size. The price will stay the same but the stock may be gone by that. You can pay a small deposit of 50 euro and then it will be held for you even for 2 months or longer if necessary.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Could I get a link to put a deposit on a kingsize please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Hi

All sizes including kingsize are €499. We can send you a payment link for what ever amount of deposit you would like to pay from 50 euro upwards

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie
    I'm looking at getting a super king mattress soon, any suggestions? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭gsp119

curranbaz wrote: »

Can I have a link to this also interested
    Tks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭bigmickey.ie

iora_rua wrote: »
    Hi BM

I'd like to put a deposit on a 4ft 6ins Harrison/J Lewis mattress if still available please, so can I also have deposit details? Do you deliver to the Limerick County area? Not in big rush - and could wait until you had other deliveries in the area. Thanks!
    Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Thanks big mickey.

Can you send the link.
    curranbaz wrote: »
    gsp119 wrote: »
    Can I have a link to this also interested
    Tks

Hi All

If you post or pm us :

Size of John Lewis mattress required (4ft - 4ft 6in or 5ft)

Amount of deposit you want to pay (50 euro to 499 euro)

Rough timescale for delivery

We will send individual links to all of you.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Advertisement

bidiots wrote: »
    I'm looking at getting a super king mattress soon, any suggestions? Cheers

Hi bidiots

Have a massive selection of Superking mattresses. Prices from 200 upwards.

What type would you like. Give an idea of budget and we can give you a few names butit's better if you can call to view. Free delivery nationwide.

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭bidiots

Hi bidiots

Have a massive selection of Superking mattresses. Prices from 200 upwards.

What type would you like. Give an idea of budget and we can give you a few names butit's better if you can call to view. Free delivery nationwide.

Bigmickey

Thanks for the reply big m, I'm in Galway so not much opportunity to visit. I'm looking at 6 to 700, bit more if its a step up in quality

bidiots wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply big m, I'm in Galway so not much opportunity to visit. I'm looking at 6 to 700, bit more if its a step up in quality

Hi

We have quite a few different big brand 2000 pocket mattresses from E599. These will be like Silentnight, Sealy and so on. We also have Breasley natural latex in Superking for E599. These would be all clearance lines from the manufacturer.We have some of these going to Galway on our next delivery so you are welcome to have a look if that suits you. Then from our regular stock you would get one of our bigger sellers from E699 to E 799.

Touch base with us and we will work something out to show you these next day we are in Galway if you cant call to us.

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Hi BM, been looking for a while now and looking for a superking ottoman, sleigh style if you have it, and mattress to go with it, any recommendations? Can you do a deal on getting both together? Am in Dublin, would need delivery, but might be able to put trip in up to you

xpletiv wrote: »
    Hi BM, been looking for a while now and looking for a superking ottoman, sleigh style if you have it, and mattress to go with it, any recommendations? Can you do a deal on getting both together? Am in Dublin, would need delivery, but might be able to put trip in up to you

Hi xpletiv

Do you want fabric , leather, wooden or what type ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi Mick, I'm looking for 3 Seater leather sofa, any available at the moment and how much?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Hi xpletiv

Do you want fabric , leather, wooden or what type ?

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

Any of them really, dark fabric would be fine, even a couple of examples would be great. So both superking mattress and superking sleigh bed with storage. Feel free to PM me if you have any pics or prices

maryen wrote: »
    Hi Mick, I'm looking for 3 Seater leather sofa, any available at the moment and how much?
    Thanks

Hi maryen

Plenty available at the min. pm me your e mail address and i can send you some images or can send the on Viber or Whatsapp either.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭maryen

Hi maryen

Plenty available at the min. pm me your e mail address and i can send you some images or can send the on Viber or Whatsapp either.

Thanks

Bigmickey

Thanks Mick for the reply, I sent a PM

xpletiv wrote: »
    Any of them really, dark fabric would be fine, even a couple of examples would be great. So both superking mattress and superking sleigh bed with storage. Feel free to PM me if you have any pics or prices

Something like this ??

https://bigmickey.ie/product/birlea-castello-ottoman-bed-frame/

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Shoutcast Ireland

They are made by Harrison Spinks for John Lewis. In the 4ft I think we have some 4000 pocket sprung left. They are all medium tension as far as I know.

Bigmickey

Any link to them on the john lewis site?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Hi BM,

Parents are looking to buy two king size beds very soon and I have directed them to your shop, by your Boards reputation alone. Now, they have looked in their local furniture store and they have liked the King Koil Pocket Sprung mattresses available.

I believe its one of these with the pocket springs.

http://www.kingkoil.ie/extended-life/

Anyway, I believe the beds they have looked at from King Koing are in the range of 650-850 euro, depending on model.

Would you have any beds yourself that are well received? Cheaper the better of course! Also, could you list the manufacturers warranty on whatever recommendations you give.

Thanks,
    Barry.

Any link to them on the john lewis site?

Hi

The listings have changed slightly on John Lewis web site since we started selling them but this should be pretty close. 995 euro, Our Price 499 euro

https://www.johnlewis.com/ie/john-lewis-natural-collection-leckford-linen-5000-firm-support-king-size-medium-tension-pocket-spring-mattress/p3340809

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi BM,

Parents are looking to buy two king size beds very soon and I have directed them to your shop, by your Boards reputation alone. Now, they have looked in their local furniture store and they have liked the King Koil Pocket Sprung mattresses available.

I believe its one of these with the pocket springs.

http://www.kingkoil.ie/extended-life/

Anyway, I believe the beds they have looked at from King Koing are in the range of 650-850 euro, depending on model.

Would you have any beds yourself that are well received? Cheaper the better of course! Also, could you list the manufacturers warranty on whatever recommendations you give.

Thanks,
    Barry.

Hi Barry

We don't sell King Koil as a rule Do you know the exact model ? Was it a turnable mattress and how many pocket sprung ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Hi Barry

We don't sell King Koil as a rule Do you know the exact model ? Was it a turnable mattress and how many pocket sprung ?

Thanks

Bigmickey

Hi BM,

I am nearly positive one of the models was the one below

http://www.kingkoil.ie/product/spinal-pocket-pillow-top/

I *think* the other one they looked at was below too

http://www.kingkoil.ie/product/extended-life-excel/

Would that John Lewis mattress everyone is raving about compare?

Also, how many mattresses would you have in your place if I could convince them to take a drive to Longford? I was in Harvey Norman myself and id say they had about 10-15 mattresses. Nowhere near enough of a sample!

Barry.

• Advertisement

Hi BM,

I am nearly positive one of the models was the one below

http://www.kingkoil.ie/product/spinal-pocket-pillow-top/

I *think* the other one they looked at was below too

http://www.kingkoil.ie/product/extended-life-excel/

Would that John Lewis mattress everyone is raving about compare?

Also, how many mattresses would you have in your place if I could convince them to take a drive to Longford? I was in Harvey Norman myself and id say they had about 10-15 mattresses. Nowhere near enough of a sample!

Barry.

Hi Barry

We have about 35 on our main shop floor and about 1500 in stock. We do not have every model that we stock on display.

The John Lewis is 5000 pocket sprung and totally natural fillings. I can't comment on the King Koil as I don't know an exact model but they generally don't have natural fillings link the John Lewis/ Harrison mattresses. We would generally be half the price of Harvey Norman with similar models.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭chases0102

Hi Mickey,

Bought the John Lewis mattress recently, and it has been great.

We're looking for a bed now! You might be able to help me.

We're looking for a 'high' King Size bed, as in one that is higher than your average bed (I find a lot of beds are very low down these days) - we are not picky for storage, of whether it is ottoman or wooden frame (slight preference for dark wooden frame perhaps)....budget approximately 300-600.

There's a multitude on your site, maybe you may now of a solid bed with that description, or perhaps a particiular popular bed with that follows.

Thanks Mickey, keep up the great work.

chases0102 wrote: »
    Hi Mickey,

Bought the John Lewis mattress recently, and it has been great.

We're looking for a bed now! You might be able to help me.

We're looking for a 'high' King Size bed, as in one that is higher than your average bed (I find a lot of beds are very low down these days) - we are not picky for storage, of whether it is ottoman or wooden frame (slight preference for dark wooden frame perhaps)....budget approximately 300-600.

There's a multitude on your site, maybe you may now of a solid bed with that description, or perhaps a particiular popular bed with that follows.

Thanks Mickey, keep up the great work.

Hi chases0102

We can get divans or divan ottomans made in any height, length and width. Most of the mass produced frames tend to be lower these days. I will get you some images of higher beds and send them to you asap

Thanks

Bigmickey.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭chases0102

Brilliant, thanks Mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

another happy customer here, bed delivered at the weekend.... great value and top service...thanks Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭mick4_2000

Hey Mickey,

I'm looking for a double/king full bed (base, mattress, headboard if needed) for a visitors room. Good quality mattress. The room has built in walnut wardrobes so would need to fit in with this around €400 budget.
    Also would you have any lockers that would also go with the Walnut in the room?

Thanks

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭illdoit2morrow

Hey Mickey,

Do you still have the John Lewis mattress in stock? Size double, and I'll be looking for a divan with some storage and a headboard.

You're not open Sundays by any chance?

mick4_2000 wrote: »
    Hey Mickey,

I'm looking for a double/king full bed (base, mattress, headboard if needed) for a visitors room. Good quality mattress. The room has built in walnut wardrobes so would need to fit in with this around €400 budget.
    Also would you have any lockers that would also go with the Walnut in the room?

Thanks

Mike

Hi mick4_2000

Should have all that for you within your budget. Just back from UK this morning and got some walnut bedroom furniture. Should have a matching headboard also. Trailer is in Dublin Port so have to get it down and emptied.

Thanks

Bigmickey

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭KathleenF

Hi Mickey. Looking for two full double beds with excellent quality, supportive comfortable mattresses. Really like a king Koil 1400 pocket sprung mattress I saw today with 4 drawer storage divan and fabric headboard. Wondering if you’d anything similar in stock and how much it would be? Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Jay Dee

Hi,

I'm looking for 2 Single Mattresses.
    I've seen the website and it's confusing me.
    The mattresses would have to be firm, hardwearing, good quality material.
    Not saying yours are not...... just can't workout which ones I should look at.

Delivery to Cork city.

Thanks

Jay

Advertisement