Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best place to buy Minecraft

Options
  • 22-09-2015 9:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Minecraft.net - 19.95

Not much else you need to know about really - good luck, have fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Minecraft.net - 19.95

Not much else you need to know about really - good luck, have fun!

Best €20 you could spend really. It really is a game for all ages.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

jaxxx wrote: »
    Best €20 you could spend really. It really is a game for all ages.

The amount of mods and custom maps you can get entirely for free after that is pretty insane too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

The amount of mods and custom maps you can get entirely for free after that is pretty insane too.

It truly has almost endless possibilities . Been playing since the Beta and still love it. And I'm 25 now, hardly a kid no more :)

And what's amazing is that there are calls now for it to be played in school for educational purposes.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Also, is there anything else I should know about my set-up or any other advice anyone can give me?
    Set an alarm for when you want to stop playing. Stop playing Minecrack when the time comes.

This may seem like an easy thing to do, but when you're building something in Minecraft time flies by!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

jaxxx wrote: »
    And I'm 25 now, hardly a kid no more :)
    Yes, you are. I'm more that double that. :)
    the_syco wrote: »
    Set an alarm for when you want to stop playing. Stop playing Minecrack when the time comes.

This may seem like an easy thing to do, but when you're building something in Minecraft time flies by!
    True enough. Another night with only 4 hours sleep last night. On the plus side I now have a sweet skelly farm.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

Advertisement