Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The President of US thread Infractions

Options
  • 26-10-2020 6:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭

I would like to appeal the 3 cards and 1 infraction I have received in the thread. I believe Ten Of Swords has been notably biased and unnecessarily heavy handed with me personally. Especially given the general tenor of that thread as it is full of sneering and jibing and general unpleasantness. Please let someone else review the matter.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

Please provide oversight of the moderation sanctions received. Issue has not been resolved in PM.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Hi Gruffalux

I can look at this for you. As you are appealing 4 different cards we will need to engage in 4 different processes.
    In the first instance you will need to engage (in good faith) with the relevant mod for each of the cards as per step 1 of the appeal porocess.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Hi Gruffalux

I can look at this for you. As you are appealing 4 different cards we will need to engage in 4 different processes.
    In the first instance you will need to engage (in good faith) with the relevant mod for each of the cards as per step 1 of the appeal porocess.

It is the same Mod for all. We have corresponded and have not agreed. I can forward you our PMs. It is 3 cards - 2 yellow and 1 red, I made an error on that. I accept 1 for sarcasm, the 2nd I may begrudgingly accept if the red card is considered properly.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Please advise if you wish to continue with this DRP. Your pm indicated not.

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Please advise if you wish to continue with this DRP. Your pm indicated not.

I do not. Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement