Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked tooth 10 year old

• 23-10-2020 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,085 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, the son here had a fall today and is only complaining of a sore front tooth now. I shone a torch on it and I see a hairline crack in the tooth. Does anyone have any advice? I cannot raise a dentist on the phone now here.
    Is this something that needs dental attention immediately?
    Any help appreciated as I am worried about this as it is an adult front tooth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Grueller wrote: »
    Hi guys, the son here had a fall today and is only complaining of a sore front tooth now. I shone a torch on it and I see a hairline crack in the tooth. Does anyone have any advice? I cannot raise a dentist on the phone now here.
    Is this something that needs dental attention immediately?
    Any help appreciated as I am worried about this as it is an adult front tooth.

Give the dental hospital a call. They will do a triage for trauma such as this.
    In the meantime, pain killers as needed, gentle cleaning/brushing, soft food only....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,085 ✭✭✭Grueller

Give the dental hospital a call. They will do a triage for trauma such as this.
    In the meantime, pain killers as needed, gentle cleaning/brushing, soft food only....

Thank you.

Advertisement