Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My Super-Sweet 21st.

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

TheZohan wrote: »
    She aready has one sorted, he's taking photos too. ;)

Its a she? Happy days, rent out a horde of brassers and video it. How many people can say they had a lesbian orgy for their 21st?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Euro_Kraut

23rd :)

Already have a 21st in the diary for the 22nd and 26th! It's madness.

Ah fellow Christmas babies! Good to meet you all.

Part of me thinks that half of Ireland must be born at the end of Sept/early Oct. I know rake of people born within a week of me (I'm 28th btw)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

PaulieD wrote: »
    Its a she? Happy days, rent out a horde of brassers and video it. How many people can say they had a lesbian orgy for their 21st?

You thought I was a man? :eek: I know Pikachu is a boy, but pikachucheeks doesn't sound very masculine to me :(

Oh, and I went to a boarding school - I had lesbian orgies for breakfast ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Latchy wrote: »
    *mines on the 17th *
    23rd :)

HA! I beat both of you. 15th!

Don't think I'll be doing anything though. Never really got the point of 21sts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

=Carsinian Thau;61009238] HA! I beat both of you. 15th!
    Your an inbetweenie
    Don't think I'll be doing anything though. Never really got the point of 21sts
    Think I just had a random spur of the moement pub crawl with some friends when it was mine .......

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

You thought I was a man? :eek: I know Pikachu is a boy, but pikachucheeks doesn't sound very masculine to me :(

Pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ah fish fingers for breakfast. The best way to start the day :pac:

what about having a bonfire and doing some weird drunk naked pseudo-pagan ritual?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Think I just had a random spur of the moement pub crawl with some friends when it was mine .......

That wouldn't really work for me. I don't drink so I think I'd end up bored.

Thank f*ck it's ages away. No point in thinking about it.

pikachucheeks: What about a race around the world to celebrate it? Start at the North Pole, go all the way to the South Pole and back up again. First one back buys you your first drink as a grown up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Húrin

kareoke

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Go to a few pubs, get pretty pissed, have a load of drink and music back at your house, get everyone to land back, drink and sing until the early hours, fall into bed and regret it all the next day.

Feck all that expensive ****e, its the company that makes a party good, not how much you spend on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,341 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i never understood the 21st thing in ireland, america i can understand but here :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

Euro_Kraut wrote: »
    Ah fellow Christmas babies! Good to meet you all.

Part of me thinks that half of Ireland must be born at the end of Sept/early Oct. I know rake of people born within a week of me (I'm 28th btw)

Hmmm... suspiciously nine months after new years....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Why has nobody said a big party? organise a party in some pub with sandwichs, you can organise it very cheaply. Then (the most important part) invite EVERYBODY, esp friends of your parents. Invite as many people you know, even ones who arent going to turn up. The night doesnt have to be special, but most people esp. the ones who dont go will throw 50 quid in a card anyway and send it on, handiest fundraiser you'll ever have besides you're confirmation! have it on a friday and ya can be out on the saturday doing all the non party ideas listed above, except now you'll be loaded!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

ColHol wrote: »
    Why has nobody said a big party? organise a party in some pub with sandwichs, you can organise it very cheaply. Then (the most important part) invite EVERYBODY, esp friends of your parents. Invite as many people you know, even ones who arent going to turn up. The night doesnt have to be special, but most people esp. the ones who dont go will throw 50 quid in a card anyway and send it on, handiest fundraiser you'll ever have besides you're confirmation! have it on a friday and ya can be out on the saturday doing all the non party ideas listed above, except now you'll be loaded!!

That sounds like hell on earth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

/Thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

If you have a party don't have it on a Friday night, trust me. Also don't hire me as the Dj because i suck...apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Id rent a bouncing castle at my perents house start at about 10/12 ish its september the weather's allways good, party through out the day tins drink champaign yada yada, if you perants are cool they wont give a naff whats goes on join in, then if your able to party through the night get a markey at out the back bit of catering sise bbq, maybe some paddeling pools and giant blow up/ animals / dolls roaming around the place. genrally party, feck that renting a room out buzz not worht it you can have just as much fun at your own house, perants permitting off course.... If there cool theyle join in get drunk pass out,.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Id rent a bouncing castle at my perents house start at about 10/12 ish its september the weather's allways good, party through out the day tins drink champaign yada yada, if you perants are cool they wont give a naff whats goes on join in, then if your able to party through the night get a markey at out the back bit of catering sise bbq, maybe some paddeling pools and giant blow up/ animals / dolls roaming around the place. genrally party, feck that renting a room out buzz not worht it you can have just as much fun at your own house, perants permitting off course.... If there cool theyle join in get drunk pass out,.. :D

Best idea i've heard yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

My parents actually suggested that. We have a big garden and already own a good few marquee things ... They host this fete every summer, so they bought a load of them.

Only problem is, it's in the backarse of nowhere in Cork! :(

It's a good idea though! I might just have a massive bbq thing with family and close friends, then go out in Dublin afterwards at some stage, to celebrate further! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Anytime ive been at a party that combined booze & bouncy castles I usually end up goin bounce,out over the wall and land on head:(...........actually that might explain a lot:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

How about booking yourself and partner / boyfriend / into a hotel for the night ,that way you fall up into bed instead of looking for a taxi home

BTW pika ,what date in sept ......

*mines on the 17th *

Crazy! Hearing about so many people with the same bday as me lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

I'm 21 in 3 weeks. having a luau in my parents back yard!

Bought a load of hawaiian stuff and gonna have a cocktail bar!

Should be a good laugh(hopefully)
    Just gonna play my ipod through the stereo system. nothing worse than having to listen to 500 miles and rock the boat( fooking nightmare)

More or less got talked into having a party as me lil bro said the parentals wanted it and at the end of the day if it wasn't for their carelessness I wouldn't be here :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,132 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

LeahBaby wrote: »
    I'm 21 in 3 weeks. having a luau in my parents back yard!

Bought a load of hawaiian stuff and gonna have a cocktail bar!

Should be a good laugh(hopefully)
    Just gonna play my ipod through the stereo system. nothing worse than having to listen to 500 miles and rock the boat( fooking nightmare)

More or less got talked into having a party as me lil bro said the parentals wanted it and at the end of the day if it wasn't for their carelessness I wouldn't be here :)

wheres my invite!!? im soooo there regardless. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭LeahBaby

Ha if you can some all the way from longford to sallins you deserve to be therr

• Registered Users Posts: 33,014 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

ColHol wrote: »

Sh1t... never thought of THAT!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Attol wrote: »
    Crazy! Hearing about so many people with the same bday as me lately
    The 17th ? ...ah we'll have to celebrate so, along with any others on the day

Advertisement