Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A new legend begins

Options
  • 10-05-2005 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

This man. Best 100th post ever? I think so.

Hats off to Padser

His Post

Is this man a legend? 2 votes

Yes!
    0% 0 votes
    No!
    100% 2 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Banterville

completely, some of his posts are just hillarious. I reckon he should get his own forum for a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I voted nay, because of his views on homosexuality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

i voted nay cos that post is complete ****

edit:
    his head is firmly up his ass in that post on gay people too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭padser

Just like to say thanks to all those who voted for me, you put up a good fight, but ultimitely the establishment was too strong,. I think people were afraid to vote for me because of the trouble iv been having lately with the establishment. Probably just as well to save your own asses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭juno75

Thought he was quite funny untill I click Mobiles link.

Padser, get over it.....

Deffo no ledgend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

DENIED!

and closed, wayscht o' schpace!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement