Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone heading to IMSA??

• 15-11-2001 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭

IMSA, if you don't know what it is, it's better not to ask :)

Anyone heading to dublin, DCU or UCD can't remember which, for this weekend of debauchery and differential fractal curves???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

This something to do with astro-physics???

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Hmmm, judging by that fractal curves statement...I would think:

Irish/International, Mathematical/tics, Society, and some word for gathering beginning with an A. I'm no good at crosswords :)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

There should be some stuff on astro-physics dadakopf, well there usually is, I might be giving a lecture, might be... Possibly on comets, I just need to buy a book I had my eye on... It's £60 tho!(not sure what it is in euros tho...)

It stands for Irish Mathematical Students Association. It's basically a student society gathering, i.e. theres far too much drink to be healthy!

It's on in DCU (sorry guys) on the weekend of the 30th to the 2nd of november/december. Anyone interested should pop down, if you want to meet up then PM me, I might give you my mobile, or if you're really really lucky, my moms 1-500 number! Only if you're really really lucky tho!

Advertisement