Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wide fit shoe shops in Dublin?

• 10-09-2016 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Hey guys, hope someone can help me. I am looking to get a nice brew pair of brown formal shoes. The problem is I have a wide foot, and I have tried all the high street shops, unfortunately the shoes that fit are devoid of any style. Does anyone know any shops in Dublin that stock a good selection of wide shoes ?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭ Landyn Nervous Mandolin

Hey guys, hope someone can help me. I am looking to get a nice brew pair of brown formal shoes. The problem is I have a wide foot, and I have tried all the high street shops, unfortunately the shoes that fit are devoid of any style. Does anyone know any shops in Dublin that stock a good selection of wide shoes ?
    Thanks
    Heathers on Aran quay.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

M&S and Heathers are the only options; and M&Ss options are pretty limited - they'll probably have two black and one brown option.

I'm stuck with a pair of black Riekers that look atrocious and a pair of brown M&S brogues that look ridiculous. Generally try to avoid wearing any formal shoes at all but its not always possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

To be honest it's really difficult to get nice shoes in wide sizes. I am a 4E. Get your feet properly measured and order online. Any wide fit shoes in Irish shops are hideous.

I generally use Zappos and use the an post addresspal to get it from us to Ireland.

I know people say they need to try them on. But if you know your real size and order that size they will fit. For years I was buying all different sizes because none of the shoes fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Murt10

I used to find a lot of shoes too tight for my feet.

A couple of years ago I tried ECCO and haven't worn anything else since.

Advertisement