Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Have you ever faced homelessness?

• 20-07-2020 3:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Single men are at a greater risk of homelessness than single women probably due to the risk single women face with being sexually assaulted, the ease of getting a baby when you're pregnant as well as the lack of shelters for men/support for mens mental health.

Have you ever been in a situation where you couldn't pay the rent?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,604 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

Very nearly tbh.

I was standing at an ATM once and a junkie sat next to me asked for a few eurdo for a hostel, now i wasn't looking directly at him so didn't fully face it but it was as close as i ever hope to come.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thankfully so far I have never been at risk. Then again no-one that ended up homeless intended for it to happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Notmything

[quote="mr_fegelien;114086102"the ease of getting a baby when you're pregnant[/quote]

Sure it's so easy they just pop out

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058093598/1/#post113949380
    2nd thread on homelessness, are you worried about something?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

non stop.... rehashing of the same sh1te....

Must be due another version of "do you ever stare at pretty girls/guys" ?? ffs

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

Advertisement