Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Monday 11/5

Options
  • 10-05-2015 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭

17 20 Musselburgh. Cyflymder 16/1. Won Over Course and distance in 2012 off 68. Runs tomorrow off 48. Second in this race last year off 50. Ran well last year consistently off marks in mid to low 50s. I think the 16s available is generous. Jebal Tara most feared and well in as well but seems priced right.
    3 pts win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,625 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Athletic 25-1 ew 4.25
    Very consistent last year. Great record over this distance and performs well on
    all ground. Four to place with PP.
    Good place chance. 25-1 ew

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Think Swordfish 7:40 Killarney is due a "trying" day, only 2lb higher than winning at Fairyhouse on New Years Day, worth a punt at 20/1

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Peace of a ride by Timmy Murphy there!

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

Wolverhampton 1605 Merritt Island 2/1

A very typical Prescott horse, an improved run lto on handicap debut was hardly not expected and that can be further built on today with a quickfire double.

Doncaster 1700 Master Of Irony 3/1

Again a Makfi colt, this one was pretty inexperienced on debut but still won well, showing a smart turn of foot. His pedigree very much suggests improvement is forthcoming from what could be a generous mark with some give in the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

King Torus in the next at Donny looks to have drifted to a generous price now, got no run at all last time out, is very well in on the best of his historic form and should be up to going very close if O'Meara has got him back to anything like his best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭DyldeBrill

King Torus in the next at Donny looks to have drifted to a generous price now, got no run at all last time out, is very well in on the best of his historic form and should be up to going very close if O'Meara has got him back to anything like his best.

ground should suit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭Mostly Harmless

DyldeBrill wrote: »
    ground should suit!

Today was not the day, surely only a matter of time given how well handicapped he is and O'Meara's record with these sorts

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

sdoc13 wrote: »
    17 20 Musselburgh. Cyflymder 16/1. Won Over Course and distance in 2012 off 68. Runs tomorrow off 48. Second in this race last year off 50. Ran well last year consistently off marks in mid to low 50s. I think the 16s available is generous. Jebal Tara most feared and well in as well but seems priced right.
    3 pts win.

Good shout, Got place money

Think Swordfish 7:40 Killarney is due a "trying" day, only 2lb higher than winning at Fairyhouse on New Years Day, worth a punt at 20/1

he wasnt up to much :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭shmeee

3 pts win.

5d3e5b064de80ab1701adec78b45bbf7.png

Never even spotted it tonight :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

shmeee wrote: »

Never even spotted it tonight :([/QUOT

Thats two of us sick.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Never even spotted it tonight :([/QUOT

I remembered your post on this one and just spotted it was running just before the off time. I stuck 10 ew as quick as i could and managed to just get on in time. All i can say is thankyou so much you are a top tipster.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,624 ✭✭✭shmeee

Never even spotted it tonight :(

Knew the name rang a bell from here when I backed it last, had a quick look over evening cards earlier and never stood out.

Nothing worse then than checking results and seeing a nice price winner we could have been on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭sdoc13

Knew the name rang a bell from here when I backed it last, had a quick look over evening cards earlier and never stood out.

Nothing worse then than checking results and seeing a nice price winner we could have been on.

I SHOULD have been on. Sic beyond belief.

Advertisement