Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working while at college

• 03-12-2019 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

How do you find out rougly how much time a week you will spend in lectures? Thinking of it from the point of view of working which will have to be done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

I am doing economics and that's 2 hours per week for every module i'm doing, they can be scheduled anytime between 9-6 mon- thur and 9-3 on a friday.
    If you go to the course finder on the MU website and click on more details on your course you can get an idea of how modules are scheduled this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Upthewalls1

Thats very helpful, thank you. As a matter of interest, how many hours of study/research would you put in per module per week?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

Personally I do roughly two hours per module but it all depends what exams or assignments are coming up.

Advertisement