Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Optilase Referral

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Kizzy08

Hi I am going for a consultation this week in Optilase . Would anyone have a referral please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭alicenyhan

Kizzy08 wrote: »
    Hi I am going for a consultation this week in Optilase . Would anyone have a referral please ?

Pm sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 pdawg092

Going for a consultation early next week, anybody have a referral?

pdawg092 wrote: »
    Going for a consultation early next week, anybody have a referral?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thecorkman

Hi All, does anyone have a referral code they could share?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

thecorkman wrote: »

Pm sent

thecorkman wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thecorkman

Thanks everyone for the referrals :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShadowMe

Hi All

Have Optilaze surgery booked for end of May 2021. Does anyone want to do the Referral scheme where we both get 100 euro?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Alex86Eire

ShadowMe wrote: »
    Hi All

Have Optilaze surgery booked for end of May 2021. Does anyone want to do the Referral scheme where we both get 100 euro?

Cheers

PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ShadowMe

Got sorted all, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LJN20

Just had my surgery with Optilase two days ago if anyone has an questions 🀩

• Registered Users Posts: 29 iBaxter

LJN20 wrote: »
    Just had my surgery with Optilase two days ago if anyone has an questions ��

My other half is getting the laser done there in optilase next month. And she is nervous about it.. What was your experience with them. Any pointers.. Its costing her €3500, which i was surprised at, as they advertise for 1800.

Any advice appreciated.

PS. If anyone can give me a referral code.. Thanks..

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DEAF LEOPARD

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 29 iBaxter

PM sent

Thanks guys for the referrals, got that.. Just one question regarding Lasik with optilase, if anyone knows if they cover any future problems for life, they told me on phone its included in price but i cant find anything in writing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 JaseBlue

My other half about to contact optilase for lazer.. anyone got any referral code. What does the code actually give you..a discount of?
    Also, can lazer be claimed back on tax if I pay for it.. we're unmarried lol. And could anyone tell me what is the healing time?
    Thanks in advance

JaseBlue wrote: »
    My other half about to contact optilase for lazer.. anyone got any referral code. What does the code actually give you..a discount of?
    Also, can lazer be claimed back on tax if I pay for it.. we're unmarried lol ��

pm sent

JaseBlue wrote: »
    Also, can lazer be claimed back on tax if I pay for it.. we're unmarried lol 🙄

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭violator13

Hi folks

Looking for the code also, if anybody can pm me ? Cheers

violator13 wrote: »
    Hi folks

Looking for the code also, if anybody can pm me ? Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Smangan25

I can’t recommend optilase enough, the team at the cork clinic were so reassuring and professional. After the surgery the after care was second to none. It’s been a life changing experience dealing with optilase and if I could give 6 stars I would. If anyone wants a referral give me dm and you will get €100 off your procedure☺️

I can’t recommend optilase enough, the team at the cork clinic were so reassuring and professional. After the surgery the after care was second to none. It’s been a life changing experience dealing with optilase and if I could give 6 stars I would. If anyone wants a referral give me dm and you will get €100 off your procedure☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭violator13

Smangan25 wrote: »

That’s good to hear , do you work for them ?!!

Nope �� I just want to refer people but I stand what I said��

• Registered Users Posts: 1 TimSC

I'm looking for a referral code if anyone has?

TimSC wrote: »
    I'm looking for a referral code if anyone has?

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1 caoimhefallon

Does anyone have a referral code? Going for surgery middle of August.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Niall.w.90

I have a consultation with optilase on Saturday, anyone have a referral code?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Advertisement