Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Why Are All Irish Birds U Meet In Pubs/clubs Stuck Up??

• 12-04-2002 1:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

WHY ARE ALL IRISH BIRDS U MEET IN PUBS/CLUBS STUCK UP??

I HAVE NOTICED THIS ALL THE TIME WHEN GO UP TO CHAT UP A BIRD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Don't be so eager to chat them up. Half of the girls that you're going over to have boyfriends. Trust me. I don't know anyone who has scored by going straight up to a girl and slobbering all over her shoes. Just go out, get merry drunk, and have a laugh. Either the girls will come to you, or you'll 'meet' one of them by accident. Women hate random men coming up and talking to them with the look of a sex-starved rabbit in their eyes. The ones I know do anyway.

:)

(This should really be moved/locked/renamed)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Im_a_toaster

YEAH BUT I DONT GO UP TO EVERY GIRL IN THE PLACE LIKE A SEX STARVED RABBIT AND SLOBBER ON THERE SHOES. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR A NICE GIRL WITH BIG TITS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jimmy jim jim

seamus u obviously never get any either. the reason probs is ur both as ugly as a dogs b*ll*oks!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by Im_a_toaster
    I AM JUST LOOKING FOR A NICE GIRL WITH BIG TITS

good to see your needs are simple... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jimmy_the_hat

realax there seamus theres an art to chattin up u havent got it have u ?

• Advertisement

YES PLAIN AND SIMPLE

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Originally posted by jimmy_the_hat
    realax there seamus theres an art to chattin up u havent got it have u ?

Never had to chat a girl up. ;) Will never need to again, mr hat. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Originally posted by Im_a_toaster
    YEAH BUT I DONT GO UP TO EVERY GIRL IN THE PLACE LIKE A SEX STARVED RABBIT AND SLOBBER ON THERE SHOES. I AM JUST LOOKING FOR A NICE GIRL WITH BIG TITS

Is your caps lock key broken???
    From the way you speak I can tell you all the girls I know would act stuck up if you approached them. D'ya ever think you might be the problem here??

DR LOON, U CAN GO SUCK MY ASS

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I have noticed a muppet problem

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement