Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRL and all things Rugby League down under 2018.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭Danick

Storm v Cowboys tomorrow, kickoff at nineish. On sky.

Should be a good game, no idea, as usual about the winner.

This is going to be a tough game for us - hoping Morgan will be match fit - it will be great to see him back - maybe at full back.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Looking forward to this game, going to be a dinger! Funny one of these teams will have been beaten twice out of their first 3 games this time tomorrow. The comp is throwing up all kinds of surprises so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,845 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Convincing win for Storm.

The remaining Sky games for the week are tomorrow, Canterbury Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers then Wests Tigers v Brisbane Broncos.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Convincing win for Storm.

The remaining Sky games for the week are tomorrow, Canterbury Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers then Wests Tigers v Brisbane Broncos.

There were glimmers of hope thanks to JT and Thurston but ultimately Storm were never going to lose 2 in a row.

Good lineup tomorrow

Im going to roll the dice here and go for both a bulldogs and Wests win . ( funny when I was growing up i would go and see bulldogs one week and Wests the other week because my brother is a Wests fan. They were the magpies back then )

• Advertisement

Good start by the Bulldogs this game.

Good win by the bulldogs. Very good first half by them. Good defence in the second . Now for the tigpies

Wests robbed

Wests robbed

Ashley Klein is a fckwit of a ref, he was absolute toilet in Super League and he is as bad as ever in the NRL. 2 or 3 teams get far more calls than they warrant every single week. Actually pretty annoyed by that game, and I wasn't that bothered who won before the game (though admittedly I did just about want Wests)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Really disappointing outcome in the Tigers game.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

3 from 3. What a game. Warriors have never won their first three games before. :)

Great start from the Warriors . Canberra are seriously choking this year.

Some comeback for the Warriors. Delighted for them.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Some comeback for the Warriors. Delighted for them.

Don't think you'd have seen them comeback last year, they'd have thrown the towel in. Not taking anything away from them but Raiders do seem choke prone this year as Kirk said.

Convincing Dragons win over the Titans. Now, come on you Knights.

Dragons looking good. But I tell you what this Chooks team is starting to look $hit hot

The dollar sign wasn't intentional but on reflection makes sense. And they May add SBW next year . Bloody hell

The dollar sign wasn't intentional but on reflection makes sense. And they May add SBW next year . Bloody hell

They've been too good for the Knights today anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭brandnewaward

penalty counts this year are gonna be ridiculous. As Ricky said the other day , the Refs have no idea about the obstruction rule and are just guessing at best. ........

penalty counts this year are gonna be ridiculous. As Ricky said the other day , the Refs have no idea about the obstruction rule and are just guessing at best. ........

Absolutely 100% correct . I watched 3 matches last week and all were ruined by penalties . wests were robbed over a bad Penalty

• Advertisement

Bit of a shocker from the Cowboys, plenty of possession in the first half but didn't do anything with it. Panthers comfortable winners in the end.

North Queensland have lost three on the bounce and just one win from four. :eek:

bet they wish they didn't let Ponga go now

That was some hit from James Fisher-Harris on Thurston.

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/979323274839564288

That was some hit from James Fisher-Harris on Thurston.

https://twitter.com/NRL/status/979323274839564288

Not sure what happened today - first time in ages that I saw so much sloppy play from the Cowboys - we have lost 3 on the bounce but we played pretty well in 3 out of 4 of those games - just hoping we can get back to winning ways in round 5.

Bulldogs winning but the Refs are ruining this game.....again

Bulldogs winning but the Refs are ruining this game.....again

Rabbitohs won it at the end, I didn't see the game, bad calls again that game?

IMO the Bunnies were the better side . But the Refs were an absolute shambles . The ref called Josh Jackson for a word didn't allow him to get back into position and the Bunnies score where he is supposed to be . Burgess leads with an elbow to the throat bulldogs penalty but no sin bin these amongst loads and loads of more crazy shambolic refereing decisions ( for both sides btw). As I say the Bunnies were better but that was a joke

NRL (@NRL) Tweeted:
    The @SSFCRABBITOHS hit the lead!

#NRLSouthsBulldogs 20-16 with two minutes remaining.

#TelstraPremiership #NRL https://t.co/Mh8qUzADle https://twitter.com/NRL/status/979615858120056832?s=17

Bulldogs were pinged a couple of times for incorrect play of the ball. Checkout big Sam do it for the match winning try .

Cameron Smith sent to the bin, what a time to be alive.

• Advertisement

NRL is penalty-tastic these early rounds. Nice to see Storm get penalised much more than average for a change though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement