Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Vodafone Fantastic freebies - Scratch to win every week on app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,945 ✭✭✭duffman13

Won 10€ home travel voucher

Other wins include car phones clothing etc...T&Cs attached !!

https://www.vodafonefantasticfreebies.com/termsGeneral.aspx

Good luck all !!

A few of us in work did it today, all got the same voucher! Had a look at the website, platinum travel, €10 isn't going to go far!

Hopefully it gets better

• Registered Users Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

duffman13 wrote: »
    A few of us in work did it today, all got the same voucher! Had a look at the website, platinum travel, €10 isn't going to go far!

Hopefully it gets better

Won a €10 voda credit on missus account..

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭lordsheepface

"Won 10€ home travel voucher"
    The "prize" appears to be an offer available to everyone through their app, without the scratch card.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Raichu

Won’t even let me past the T&C’s page from the OP’s link!

"Won 10€ home travel voucher"
    The "prize" appears to be an offer available to everyone through their app, without the scratch card.
    People are winning sports clothing as well check on twitter...something is better than nothing🤣🤣🤣

As above we also won a ten euro credit !!

• Advertisement

Raichu wrote: »
    Won’t even let me past the T&C’s page from the OP’s link!

Just go into the App.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

€10 travel voucher for me and the missus account.
    Wont really get anything with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Curb Your Enthusiasm

They gave me 100 minutes. Promo seems to be run by Sweete (who ran their flights promo a year or two ago too) , and prizes can take a week to appear on your account..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

Also got the €10 Travel Voucher, for Platinum Travel.

... Looks like this is the real booby price, tbh.

Thanks,

G.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭BArra

10 travel voucher also, :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

Most in our houshold that tried got the (useless) €10 voucher although one win was a gourmet hamper.

Seems 99% are going to be travel vouchers that people probably won't even claim.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

My app says to go to website.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Got the €10 travel voucher as well... Won't be using it!

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭dasa29

Got it as well lets see what i got

I got

"Congratulations! You have won a 20% Online Discount with Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies."

don't think I will be using this after looking at the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

I got a €10 travel vopucher for Gift House Travel, which I assume is gifthouse.ie. They have stuff like family days out, cinema tickets etc. The discount code needs to be used within 24h I think but the Airfield voucher I'm looking at can be redeemed within 5 years. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,229 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

2 x €10 vouchers here. 1 for mobile account, 1 for home account.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Irish Kev

Platinum Travel €10 voucher so probably useless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭123654789

Sappy404 wrote: »
    I got a €10 travel vopucher for Gift House Travel, which I assume is gifthouse.ie. They have stuff like family days out, cinema tickets etc. The discount code needs to be used within 24h I think but the Airfield voucher I'm looking at can be redeemed within 5 years. Thanks OP!

Nope, it's much more useless than that!

This €10 Gift House Travel Gift Card entitles the bearer to use €10 to purchase any travel services from Gift House such as flights including priority boarding, seat selection, checked baggage, hotels, car hire, travel insurance, Fast Track passes, airport lounge etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Techless

TheDriver wrote: »
    My app says to go to website.....

Same here ???

• Advertisement

123654789 wrote: »

This €10 Gift House Travel Gift....

LOL :D

Unfortunitely, it is pretty poor alright

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,535 ✭✭✭JTMan

€10 travel voucher is a scam by Vodafone to get people to use a particular travel agent that sells some packages that can be got much cheaper by booking direct. I bet Vodafone get commission too every time it is used.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭Sappy404

123654789 wrote: »

This €10 Gift House Travel Gift Card entitles the bearer to use €10 to purchase any travel services from Gift House such as flights including priority boarding, seat selection, checked baggage, hotels, car hire, travel insurance, Fast Track passes, airport lounge etc.

"Any travel service from gift house" should mean anything from their travel section, no? It's a €25 commitment, not sure I have the bottle to try it out tbh.

UPDATE:

I asked on FB:

- Hi. I have a discount code for the travel card specifically. I want to know if it can be used against the day trips in the travel section, such as Airfield, or cinema tickets such as moviesat Dundrum.

- Hey there Andy, unfortunately not but it can be used on any number of travel related purchases. If you’d like to find out more about what you can spend your code on, give us a call on +353 1 554 5772 and a member of the team will be happy to help.

JTMan wrote: »
    €10 travel voucher is a scam by Vodafone to get people to use a particular travel agent that sells some packages that can be got much cheaper by booking direct. I bet Vodafone get commission too every time it is used.

I would say that you are bang on the money...

Thanks,

G.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭GhostyMcGhost

dasa29 wrote: »
    Got it as well lets see what i got

I got

"Congratulations! You have won a 20% Online Discount with Joe & Seph’s Gourmet Popcorn, courtesy of Vodafone #FantasticFreebies."

don't think I will be using this after looking at the website.

Goats cheese and black pepper? Talk about notions

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Free pouch of Popcorn - How bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Maybe we should pool our vouchers and one of us goes on a cruise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

€50 GameStop gift card. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

€10 off my next holiday with Gift House Travel, Wow cant believe it,delighted, Thanks vodafone. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,205 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

^Sarcasm by the way^

Advertisement