Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Friday 20th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭gazza1

Ive had a go with GOLDREAM 20/80 16/1
    gl

Wille Haggas just had a very good newcomer win there in Sandown, Special Season. Won it impressively

• Registered Users Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

25th run in a G1 Race for Sole Power.. thats some record

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Even though he has not been the horse of old, I am going to go for Sole Power at 12/1. Race has been a happy hunting ground for Sole, and I reckon it'll be there or thereabouts at the close. Step down in trip to 5 is needed for this, also think it will take to the softer ground a little better than market rivals.

TheTorment wrote: »
    Wille Haggas just had a very good newcomer win there in Sandown, Special Season. Won it impressively

Yeah won by 7L !!!
    A friend of mine told me he was backing Haggis blind this week. Wish id listened to him

• Advertisement

Take them all back out now handlers :mad:

Smullen looked a bit shook in the close up shot of him there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Ahhhh ****

Mecca's Angel for me

Ahhhh ****

Mecca's Angel for me

Well in.

Bad ride by the yank on the fav????

Ortiz must of thought it was a 4F race :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,628 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ortiz mist of thought it was a 4F race :confused:

Twas strange. Did he think he was well clear or what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Even though he has not been the horse of old, I am going to go for Sole Power at 12/1. Race has been a happy hunting ground for Sole, and I reckon it'll be there or thereabouts at the close. Step down in trip to 5 is needed for this, also think it will take to the softer ground a little better than market rivals.
    Thank God for 4th place concession :)

shmeee wrote: »
    Twas strange. Did he think he was well clear or what?

He must of thought he was.. he basically stopped riding her and must of thought he was a half the track clear :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Pity Mecca's didn't win in Ireland lto when I had her backed :pac:

Am I the only one that read 'Get the fcuk in there!' when Mulrennan passed the post? :pac:

Pity Mecca's didn't win in Ireland lto when I had her backed :pac:

Am I the only one that read 'Get the fcuk in there!' when Mulrennan passed the post? :pac:

Yeah seen that too on the replay. Well done great winner

Perkunas 4.20 York for me

Palmetto Dunes for me in the next.

Rifle Range ew @ 8/1 in the 4.55 York looks a solid ew punt. Improving type and form franked by Memorial Day in the first race who Rifle Range bet LTO. Still has a bit in hand I feel.

Haggis again ? The form hes in why not.

A bit of a gamble on Jefferson Davis in the first at Killarney, openend @ 8s. Bet365 still go 11/2, may be worth a punt. Kevin Prendergast recent record in this race is good, and looks like one he targets.

Fair play, had a good bet on. Thanks

A bit of a gamble on Jefferson Davis in the first at Killarney, openend @ 8s. Bet365 still go 11/2, may be worth a punt. Kevin Prendergast recent record in this race is good, and looks like one he targets.

Boooooom

Easy!

• Advertisement

Rifle Range ew @ 8/1 in the 4.55 York looks a solid ew punt. Improving type and form franked by Memorial Day in the first race who Rifle Range bet LTO. Still has a bit in hand I feel.

That was pure awful. Strange race. Anything fancied well back. Is ground gone to **** you'd wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭magicmoves

That was pure awful. Strange race. Anything fancied well back. Is ground gone to **** you'd wonder?

There all strange races to me :)))))))))))))))

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Cricklewood Green in the first at Salisbury, a short price at 11/10 but is running without a penalty for its win in an apprentice handicap last week and is 2/2 at the track. Katie Walsh is riding which is a tip in itself.

Johner wrote: »
    Cricklewood Green in the first at Salisbury, a short price at 11/10 but is running without a penalty for its win in an apprentice handicap last week and is 2/2 at the track. Katie Walsh is riding which is a tip in itself.
    Ive it backed from earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

TheTorment wrote: »
    Ive it backed from earlier

Drifting a bit.

Ouch

Finish in Style 7:10 Kilbeggan

Just got the call there. Yard reckons he should be contesting the finish.

Backed it each way at 10s

Finish in Style 7:10 Kilbeggan

Just got the call there. Yard reckons he should be contesting the finish.

Backed it each way at 10s

• Registered Users Posts: 5,681 ✭✭✭BumperD

Johner wrote: »

Didn't see race but Katie picked up a 9 day ban for coming 2nd. She obviously gave it welly for the boardie followers

• Advertisement

Sorry lads if you followed
    Money came but left in the satchels

Advertisement