Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

45 piece toolkit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭oceanman

torregolf wrote: »
    its ok at 24 euro but would never have been worth anywhere near 49...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭cronos

Fairly sure I got almost the same in Ikea for 8 euro. Just a less fancy box.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,315 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Take out the knife and it'd make a great toy toolset for the kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,230 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Looks like the kinda stuff you can pick up in the euro shops for a euro or two each

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭torregolf

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Take out the knife and it'd make a great toy toolset for the kids.

So ok, maybe it wasn’t a bargain treasure but for a single lady it’s my treasure and God help anyone who robs even one piece. And even better all the slots are labelled so I’ll know what’s missing :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭fleet

fritzelly wrote: »
    Looks like the kinda stuff you can pick up in the euro shops for a euro or two each

Ah lads, go easy.

Most households don't even have a tool box.

This, combined with something like the larger IKEA drill would do enough households for life.

It even has a proper hinged carrybox... some of my much pricier stuff has those nasty "living hinge" bent plastic jobs that break. This kit is grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

fritzelly wrote: »

Indeed, Dealz have decent enough tools for light use for €1.49

• Registered Users Posts: 20,174 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

I have some "Tactix" stuff, it's alright for the kind of money it costs. That's a useful little toolkit for most civilians, and worth €25.

Advertisement