Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

Today, 11:02   #10246
illy.m

Hey guys, would anyone be willing to share EU and company grids, notes, sample answers? Haven't looked at it since college and dont know where to start. Thanks!!!
Advertisement
Today, 11:04   #10247
Daly29

Just a general tip on Constitutional, if it is an area of law you are interested in I would buy The Supreme Court by Ruadhan Mac Cormaic and read it over Christmas. It's an easy read, interesting and not very heavy. It will bring the cases to life and make your study easier. It was suggested here a few times so there are a few ohers who found this helpful. It's in Hoggis and Figgis, about E15.
(4) thanks from:
Today, 14:10   #10248
Fe1VanWilder

Has anyone received a reply from the law society in relation to a request to have their exam scripts sent out? I can’t make the viewing session this weekend. Any information on how long this process took after the last sitting would be great in addition to whether they’re sent out via email or post? Thanks
Today, 14:20   #10249
jus_me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1VanWilder View Post
Has anyone received a reply from the law society in relation to a request to have their exam scripts sent out? I can’t make the viewing session this weekend. Any information on how long this process took after the last sitting would be great in addition to whether they’re sent out via email or post? Thanks
Mine were sent in a password protected email about 3 weeks later
Today, 14:25   #10250
Fe1VanWilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by jus_me View Post
Mine were sent in a password protected email about 3 weeks later
Perfect, thanks! Not much use when the recheck deadline is the week before.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion