Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Enfield/Johnstown fishing

Options
  • 05-03-2019 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭

I have a quick one....going near enfield for few days for work purpose....

Planing on taking my ultralight gear with me...can anyone be so kind and advise me where to fish around that area?

Oh i do catch and release only and i use 1-2g small spinners....i like to walk in the water upstream. Target fish trout.

Please if anyone knows a decent spot to fish please pm me.. or send me into right direction.

Thank you kindly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Rosahane

You need to get in contact with either the Edenderry angling Club or the Longwood angling club who control those waters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Rosahane wrote: »
    You need to get in contact with either the Edenderry angling Club or the Longwood angling club who control those waters.

Thank you.... But as i looked around it seems that they practice fly fishing only.... Thanks for respond

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Thank you.... But as i looked around it seems that they practice fly fishing only.... Thanks for respond

Nope, Edenderry don't for certain. Don't know about Johnstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Rosahane wrote: »
    Nope, Edenderry don't for certain. Don't know about Johnstown.

Weather just aint going with me...water is extremely high ...alll flooded ..so walk is all i did..

Thank you

Advertisement