Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

ISYM discussion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Chun Li

Halloween work parties any job's going we barely get a Christmas one :pac:, I've no doubt it will be worth it :).

Haha they really splash the cash with cans in the canteen :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Chun Li wrote: »
    Haha they really splash the cash with cans in the canteen :P

Hey I'm not high maintenance I could deal with that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

January wrote: »
    When I worked in an insurance broker - which had the same name as a 12 step program - we used to get nights out once every two months. Was brilliant :D

Jaysus they had none of that when I was there, might explain why I left the place so soon :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

P_1 wrote: »
    Jaysus they had none of that when I was there, might explain why I left the place so soon :P

Ah when were you there!

Ah when were you there!

Ah a 6 month stint in 2011, feck that sounds like I'm describing a prison sentence!! (it felt a bit like that at times mind)

• Advertisement

Ah a 6 month stint in 2011, feck that sounds like I'm describing a prison sentence!! (it felt a bit like that at times mind)

Ah I was there from 2007-2009 (with a 6 month stint of maternity leave in between!), we got loads of nights out and parties, Christmas parties were amazing... and the Christmas hampers... the size of the ham I got in those the times I got it would have done for 6 months after Christmas!

Ah I was there from 2007-2009 (with a 6 month stint of maternity leave in between!), we got loads of nights out and parties, Christmas parties were amazing... and the Christmas hampers... the size of the ham I got in those the times I got it would have done for 6 months after Christmas!

Yeah I heard things were better working there a few years back alright, horrific job when I was there though

Yeah I heard things were better working there a few years back alright, horrific job when I was there though

It was bad enough when I was there too, the only perk of the job was the nights out... the abuse off some customers was amazing.

Adiboo wrote: »
    Another from my buddy. Wrestling fans will understand. Angron, I'm looking your way.

"This is awesome"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

"This is awesome"

Thankfully there were no "You fucked up!" chants!

• Advertisement

That's always a useful chant to not have to hear when getting a tattoo alright ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Jaysus Brandon if there's anything you need, it's some more tattoos :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

E-C-Dub? Smark is something I didn't really expect to see as a tattoo :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

"You've still got it" :D

"Holy shít"? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Keep yer eyes open for a traditional CM Punk tattoo next week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

A pepsi logo? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

Have to decided to turn my Ghost Tom Brady tattoo into a full sleeve dedication to American Football. I'm booked in for next Friday to get the following works by the same artist (Florian Nicolle) added to my lower arm :)

XKPFt0s.jpg?1Xsi7vMn.jpg?1

Sounds like an awesome sleeve in the works JMH, where are you planning on putting the two WR's?

I'm thinking the Packers player (the green one) one the inside of my arm under my elbow and the Bengals player on the outside, though I won't really know until I see the stencils.

• Advertisement

You'd have to get some linesmen between them and Brady though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

JMH, That is going to be an awesome sleeve :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Arawn

I'm thinking the Packers player (the green one) one the inside of my arm under my elbow and the Bengals player on the outside, though I won't really know until I see the stencils.

new you had a bit of taste;)

Arawn wrote: »
    new you had a bit of taste;)

If you'd have told me this time last year I'd have a Tom Brady tattoo, I'd have said fair enough. If you said I'd also have a Donald Driver and TJ Houshmanzazazadadahzhaeh (sic.) tattoo, I'd have asked what you were smoking! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Its a mashup between my love of cats and Sherlock Holmes - it will be quite dark and moody. It works fantastic in my head but I can't draw for sh1t but I think the artist has it nailed.

Came out brilliant Maire, seen him post up on Facebook. Bet you're delighted with it :).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Came out brilliant Maire, seen him post up on Facebook. Bet you're delighted with it :).

Thanks Marty :) Yeah it's brilliant. People love it as well - even people who don't like tattoos (the kind who don't see the point and just don't like them fullstop :rolleyes: ) are commenting on the detail. Can't seem to convince people I got it for Sherlock and not Benedict Cumberbatch but meh ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,266 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Maire2009 wrote: »
    Thanks Marty :) Yeah it's brilliant. People love it as well - even people who don't like tattoos (the kind who don't see the point and just don't like them fullstop :rolleyes: ) are commenting on the detail. Can't seem to convince people I got it for Sherlock and not Benedict Cumberbatch but meh ... :)
    Have to say that's as good a tattoo as I've seen in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

dinorebel wrote: »
    Have to say that's as good a tattoo as I've seen in a long time.

Thanks :) I'm so happy with it. To be honest it takes some artist to turn "I want Sherlock and a cat" into a tattoo like that. Detail is savage.

It took 5 1/2 hours - I was hoping it would hurt because I have 3 decent size tattoos now and should be calling a halt - but it didn't hurt ... sooooo ... what'll I get next? :D

• Site Banned Posts: 8 Gah Humbug 55

Gt this Christmas snowflake today in Wildcat Stephen's Green.
    a tattoo is for life, not just for Christmas...:)

ah no, i like it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

nonsense old chap elbow tattooing is delightful, probably spent the day screaming for a flag on the artist, pffft soft Tom Brady head!

Also it is looking ****ing class man

Advertisement