Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity splitzville *megathread*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Ashlee Simpson-Wentz files for divorce from Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, citing irreconcilable differences (ah, what would the stars say without that option?!:P)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

RosyLily wrote: »
    Ashlee Simpson-Wentz files for divorce from Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, citing irreconcilable differences (ah, what would the stars say without that option?!:P)

Ha!...i'd love if they had to write a 5,000 word essay on why they need a divorce....the option above is rather boring, not surprised by this....always thought both of them were muppets.

And Ashley killed Melrose Place :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 84,335 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

RosyLily wrote: »

I thought Wentz was gay

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭RosyLily

Judging by his new curly hairstyle, you'd think he is!

Actress Melissa Gilbert has separated from her husband actor Bruce Boxleitner

• Advertisement

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2011/03/10/justin-timberlake-jessica-biel-split/
    Justin Timberlake, 30, and Jessica Biel, 29, have ended their relationship after four years of dating. Reps for the former couple issued this joint statement today: “Addressing the media speculation regarding Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake’s relationship, we are confirming that they mutually have decided to part ways. The two remain friends and continue to hold the highest level of love and respect for each other.”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

It always seemed from newspaper stories that she was more into him than he was into her. Apparently she recently threw him a surprise party and gave a long speech about how much she loves him and he got up and yelled 'Yea B1tches!' afterwards.

Kimia wrote: »
    It always seemed from newspaper stories that she was more into him than he was into her. Apparently she recently threw him a surprise party and gave a long speech about how much she loves him and he got up and yelled 'Yea B1tches!' afterwards.

What a douchebag! :mad:

Olivia Wilde files for divorce! http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/11/olivia-wilde-tao-ruspoli-filed-for-divorce-divorced/

Kimia wrote: »

They were rumours he was getting up close and personal with Mila Kunis

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    They were rumours he was getting up close and personal with Mila Kunis

I can totally see that happening.

• Advertisement

Liz i think we should abandon ship!.....we'd be posting 24/7 with the amount of breakups.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,953 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Celebrities are all nuts when it comes to relationships, and most of them don't know their arse from their elbow, and are up to their eyeballs in neuroses.

What a douchebag! :mad:

Olivia Wilde files for divorce! http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/11/olivia-wilde-tao-ruspoli-filed-for-divorce-divorced/

Olivia Wilde's new man is Ryan Gosling

• Registered Users Posts: 22,209 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Olivia Wilde's new man is Ryan Gosling

No, not Ryan :(

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm not surprised at this break up.

Bradley Cooper should get with Jessica Biel now

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Luis21

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm not surprised at this break up.

Me neither, she is a complete nutter. Anyone that would go out with Damien Rice needs their head read.

Dec Donnelly and Georgie Thompson are over

Hayden Panettiere has split from boxer boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko

Leonardo DiCaprio and model Bar Refaeli have split up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

well in show biz every relation comes with time limit :)

http://starlounge.ie.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=158024119

After a string of bombshells, Ryan Phillippe’s stop-start seven-month relationship with Amanda Seyfried has come to a permanent end – with sources claiming the pair were ‘never fully committed’ to each other.
    The couple’s stuttering romance was first put to the test in February when Seyfried was forced to deny rumors that she and Phillippe had separated as a result of his alleged fling with R&B star Rihanna – described by the actress as ‘so f***ing not true’ when confronted by the press.
    Weeks later, the 25-year old star was hit with news that Phillippe, 36, could be the biological father of actress Alexis Knapp’s unborn child – the result of a brief romance that fizzled out shortly before he started dating Amanda.
    Despite the couple appearing to be untroubled by the news – Ryan has agreed to take a paternity test as soon as the child is born – they have since decided to call time on their relationship and go their separate ways.
    “It was mutual,” an insider told Us Weekly, adding: “They were always seeing other people.”
    While the split is yet to be officially confirmed, the source insists Ryan and Amanda remain on good terms.
    “There’s no bad blood,” said the insider. “They’re cool.”

http://starlounge.ie.msn.com/gallery.aspx?cp-documentid=158024119

After a string of bombshells, Ryan Phillippe’s stop-start seven-month relationship with Amanda Seyfried has come to a permanent end – with sources claiming the pair were ‘never fully committed’ to each other.
    The couple’s stuttering romance was first put to the test in February when Seyfried was forced to deny rumors that she and Phillippe had separated as a result of his alleged fling with R&B star Rihanna – described by the actress as ‘so f***ing not true’ when confronted by the press.
    Weeks later, the 25-year old star was hit with news that Phillippe, 36, could be the biological father of actress Alexis Knapp’s unborn child – the result of a brief romance that fizzled out shortly before he started dating Amanda.
    Despite the couple appearing to be untroubled by the news – Ryan has agreed to take a paternity test as soon as the child is born – they have since decided to call time on their relationship and go their separate ways.
    “It was mutual,” an insider told Us Weekly, adding: “They were always seeing other people.”
    While the split is yet to be officially confirmed, the source insists Ryan and Amanda remain on good terms.
    “There’s no bad blood,” said the insider. “They’re cool.”

I didnt know they were together 7 months, thought it was much shorter than that.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20110603/johansson-penn-split-110603/

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn have reportedly split.
    The pair sparked speculation their romance was in trouble when the actress failed to attend the Cannes film festival in France last month with Sean for his film "Tree of Life."
    Instead, she was said to be concentrating on her new film 'The Avengers' in New Mexico, where she is reprising her role of Black Widow from 'Iron Man 2'.
    Now a source has confirmed to U.S. publication People they have split, although the reasons behind their parting are not yet known.
    Scarlett, 26, and Sean, 50, started dating in February, shortly after the 'Lost in Translation' star split from husband Ryan Reynolds, and in April sources suggested they were already moving in together.
    An insider said the actress had "essentially moved in over the last few weeks," to the 'Milk' actor's $3.8 million Malibu home.
    Scarlett initially struck up a friendship with Sean - who divorced wife Robin Wright in 2010 after 13 years together - when she was considering flying to Haiti to help people affected by the two earthquakes in January 2010.
    A source explained: "Scarlett first reached out to Sean when she was planning to visit Haiti with Oxfam. She knew Sean was living there in a tent and turned to him for advice."
    Although Scarlett wasn't able to make the trip, the couple started dating and made their first public appearance together at the wedding of Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth in March.
    They were then spotted at a number of public engagements together, including a White House Correspondents' Dinner party in Washington D.C. in April.

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/tv-news/news/david-duchovny-separates-from-tea-leoni/13221

David Duchovny and wife Tea Leoni have separated.
    The X Files star and the 45-year-old Bad Boys actress have been married 14 years - though they separated briefly in 2008 - and have two children, daughter Madelaine West, 12, and a nine-year-old son, Kyd.
    David and Tea's representatives have confirmed to People.com that they're separated, but no divorce papers have been filed.
    The couple separated in 2008 for several months at the same time that Californication star David, 50, entered a rehab clinic
    to be treated for sex addiction.
    The couple first met early in their careers when they were being interviewed for the same guest spot on the Tonight Show.
    David said in an interview last year: "I still feel like I haven't grown up. But I can judge from my work that I'm a lot more of a man than I was five years ago."

http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/tv-news/news/david-duchovny-separates-from-tea-leoni/13221

David Duchovny and wife Tea Leoni have separated.
    The X Files star and the 45-year-old Bad Boys actress have been married 14 years - though they separated briefly in 2008 - and have two children, daughter Madelaine West, 12, and a nine-year-old son, Kyd.
    David and Tea's representatives have confirmed to People.com that they're separated, but no divorce papers have been filed.
    The couple separated in 2008 for several months at the same time that Californication star David, 50, entered a rehab clinic to be treated for sex addiction.
    The couple first met early in their careers when they were being interviewed for the same guest spot on the Tonight Show.
    David said in an interview last year: "I still feel like I haven't grown up. But I can judge from my work that I'm a lot more of a man than I was five years ago."

Not surprised at this at all

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Arquette-Jane-Divorce-1034920.aspx

Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane are officially single. The couple's divorce was finalized Friday in Los Angeles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭lovethefun

Maria Shriver has filed for divorce from Arnold Schwarzenegger On July 1

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Regina Phalange

For some reason I saw this coming!

jennifer-lopez-240.jpg
    After seven years of marriage, it's over for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

"We have decided to end our marriage," they tell PEOPLE exclusively in a joint statement. "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."

"It is a painful time for all involved," the statement continues, "and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

Lopez, 41, and Anthony, 42, wed in June 2004 in a casual – and secret – ceremony at Lopez's Beverly Hills home.

They have two children, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

For some reason I saw this coming!

jennifer-lopez-240.jpg
    After seven years of marriage, it's over for Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony.

"We have decided to end our marriage," they tell PEOPLE exclusively in a joint statement. "This was a very difficult decision. We have come to an amicable conclusion on all matters."

"It is a painful time for all involved," the statement continues, "and we appreciate the respect of our privacy at this time."

Lopez, 41, and Anthony, 42, wed in June 2004 in a casual – and secret – ceremony at Lopez's Beverly Hills home.

They have two children, 3-year-old twins Max and Emme.

Weren't they having trouble a while back there? I'm not surprised at all! Jesus does any celebrity marriage last?! The only one I can think of is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett - been rock solid for years!

It always seems as soon as babies become part of the equation it all goes sour! Haha!

Advertisement