Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing Hotspot Shield from Laptop

• 19-03-2019 6:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to uninstall hotspot shield program from my laptop without success. When I try to uninstall from Windows I'm just getting a message advising that I have Hotspot installed and do I wish to update. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Logo wrote: »
    I'm trying to uninstall hotspot shield program from my laptop without success. When I try to uninstall from Windows I'm just getting a message advising that I have Hotspot installed and do I wish to update. Thanks in advance

Use revo uninstaller.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭Logo

irishgeo wrote: »
    Use revo uninstaller.
    I hardly ever install stuff on the laptop and would prefer any other method rather than to download a program to uninstall a download. Hope that makes sense. But thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,379 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I hardly ever install stuff on the laptop and would prefer any other method rather than to download a program to uninstall a download. Hope that makes sense. But thanks for the reply.

You may not have much choice in this instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It takes 2 seconds to download Revo. It's the best uninstaller put there.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭irishgeo

irishgeo wrote: »
    Use revo uninstaller.
    Use the portable version doesn't need to be installed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement