Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like the smell of your own farts?

• 04-06-2012 8:03am
    Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I do.

Best fart smell: eggs or chicken

The only self-fart smell i don't like is Guinness induced ones

I don't even drink that now but that's for another day, the horrible farting is one of the reasons.

Lets just make this a fart thread. It should be a blow out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭eaglebhoy

Yes, it's fascinating the many smells and the various strengths, I'm at my worst after a day where Smithwicks and any beef has been consumed !

Stand clear ! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Man, I do smell good!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,618 ✭✭✭TheBody

A good fart does flush the old nose out to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

hands down jocks...fart into hand cup grasp it and fling into missus face and tell her its a snowball with flavour...wait for reaction :D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

I do.

Best fart smell: eggs or chicken

The only self-fart smell i don't like is Guinness induced ones

I don't even drink that now but that's for another day, the horrible farting is one of the reasons.

Lets just make this a fart thread. It should be a blow out.

have an indian and a feed of dark ale. beats eggs and chicken hands down. i had a gurrka curry a few weeks ago in england. its hotter than even a phall and it gave me the most evil farts afterwards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 latte2010

Absolutely.The day after an indian. Herself is'nt so fond of my farts tho especially when we're driving and I turn up the heating full blast and when I pull the blankets over her head after letting one rip.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,324 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

eaglebhoy wrote: »
    Smithwicks and any beef has been consumed !

This. Smithwicks is lethal.

But delicious.

Got my GF there last week with an absolute beauty. I've a small enough bed room. She couldn't escape. It was one of those that clings to every available surface to linger on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 latte2010

Got my GF there last week with an absolute beauty. I've a small enough bed room. She couldn't escape. It was one of those that clings to every available surface to linger on.[/QUOTE]

Respect!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

ah lads sick but all very very true!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I think this says it rather well........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,221 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I had Savory Mince yesterday & I was Rotten

It was toxic. Had my place of work stifled.

Luckily for my colleagues I was working on my own!

Pull my finger!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

It would be rude not to

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Memorable dutch oven on the missus after drinking that Lidl polish beer.

I had picture but no sound for three days afterwards.

the word fart still makes me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Alan70

I like to smell my own fart so I can tell myself how disgusting it smells.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 decosr1

The morning after a Super knacks snack box "lethal"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

Hummus

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

There are two types of humans in the world. People who relish the smell of their own farts, and liars.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

People who relish the smell of their own farts, and liars.
    I'm proud of some of the farts, but some... some even I admit are baaaaaaad.

These I'm really proud of. Whilst I quickly move out of the lift :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Filmer Paradise

There are two types of humans in the world. People who relish the smell of their own farts, and liars.

True enough.

Although,back in the '80s I lived in London. Barely out of my teens I lived on fried food & pints.

We called those era farts the 'dead animal' ones. Vile, especially on the Central Line getting back from work.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭cbreeze

when intending on doing it in a lift, make sure there are at least two other people on board first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,221 ✭✭✭✭endacl

That’ll do.

G’night Internet...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

everyone loves a good drive by. especially if you get to watch .
    or the escalator

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ihackedboardz

Shanahan's farts are the most vile I've ever had, obviously gorging myself on foie gras & steak leads to farts with a sickly sweet sewer smell with a note of rotten egg that lingers in the air the next morning... but it's still worth it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,860 ✭✭✭Ragnar Lothbrok

I think the love for the smell of the fart directly reflects the love you have for the person who dealt it.

99% of farts are funny.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

The farts of the supervisors in the inter and leaving cert were the vilest I ever smelt. It was a common tactic at that time for teachers of one school to create as much of a stink as possible when they went to another school to supervise. Teachers from our school would eat beans and cabbage for a week before going supervising in another school. The pong off the ones who came to us to supervise our exams was terrible. They must have been eating the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

guinness farts are bad. They are sometimes seconds long and can really clear a space.
    Never good to own it. Best make a face and retreat leaving suspicion on others.....

MMMM..Guinness!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Maximiilus

Yes love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I think the love for the smell of the fart directly reflects the love you have for the person who dealt it.

99% of farts are funny.

There's always that 1% chance of following through however....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

4ensic15 wrote: »
    The farts of the supervisors in the inter and leaving cert were the vilest I ever smelt. It was a common tactic at that time for teachers of one school to create as much of a stink as possible when they went to another school to supervise. Teachers from our school would eat beans and cabbage for a week before going supervising in another school. The pong off the ones who came to us to supervise our exams was terrible. They must have been eating the same thing.

Why would they do that the dirty dogs?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭4ensic15

Why would they do that the dirty dogs?

To put off the students from the other school so our school wouldn't look as bad.

Advertisement