Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
29-03-2019, 08:39   #181
ucd.1985
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 805
Will give Jeff till this eve to sort payment. Otherwise will be opening up one spot. Thanks
ucd.1985 is offline  
Advertisement
29-03-2019, 08:51   #182
MagicBusDriver1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucd.1985 View Post
Will give Jeff till this eve to sort payment. Otherwise will be opening up one spot. Thanks
I will take it if it becomes free.
MagicBusDriver1 is offline  
29-03-2019, 09:27   #183
JeffKenna
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucd.1985 View Post
Will give Jeff till this eve to sort payment. Otherwise will be opening up one spot. Thanks
Just paid there. Thanks for setting it up!
JeffKenna is offline  
29-03-2019, 19:10   #184
Rock Paper Scissors
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 625
If anyone else is setting up a group or has a free spot, I am in


paypal and revolut ready to go
Rock Paper Scissors is offline  
03-04-2019, 20:21   #185
JeffKenna
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by ucd.1985 View Post
Will give Jeff till this eve to sort payment. Otherwise will be opening up one spot. Thanks
Ah look this is bad form. It seems you're just after taking the money and haven't sent on any details despite several attempts to PM.
JeffKenna is offline  
Advertisement
19-04-2019, 22:34   #186
trippertds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 68
Is there any family packs being set up? Looking for a spot
trippertds is offline  
08-05-2019, 08:11   #187
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 426
I can set up a group if I got 6 people. But I thought it would be a good idea to get the 12 month family pack at 109 euro. Its one payment a year so that way I could just pay for it with my PayPal and not have to worry that its there to come out every month with fees etc. Works out at about 18.17euro for the year.

Just want to check first, anyone that has the family plan already, that all 6 people can use the app at the same time. Like Spotify, not restricted like netflix? And we can't see what everyone else is doing? I was part of the Spotify plan here on boards before and it worked out very well.
Jacob Wrong Symmetry is offline  
08-05-2019, 09:25   #188
Rock Paper Scissors
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 625
Count me in. I can pay via revolut of PayPal, whatever you would prefer

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Wrong Symmetry View Post
I can set up a group if I got 6 people. But I thought it would be a good idea to get the 12 month family pack at 109 euro. Its one payment a year so that way I could just pay for it with my PayPal and not have to worry that its there to come out every month with fees etc. Works out at about 18.17euro for the year.

Just want to check first, anyone that has the family plan already, that all 6 people can use the app at the same time. Like Spotify, not restricted like netflix? And we can't see what everyone else is doing? I was part of the Spotify plan here on boards before and it worked out very well.
Rock Paper Scissors is offline  
08-05-2019, 09:56   #189
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Paper Scissors View Post
Count me in. I can pay via revolut of PayPal, whatever you would prefer

Cheers
Perfect, just four more spaces to go!

Edit: only one space left

1. Rock Paper Scissors
2. Lad from Limerick
3. The kerry cyclists
4. Trippertds

Last edited by laurag99; 08-05-2019 at 20:36.
Jacob Wrong Symmetry is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
08-05-2019, 09:59   #190
thekerrycyclist
Registered User
 
thekerrycyclist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 140
Sign me up too! Thanks
thekerrycyclist is offline  
08-05-2019, 20:21   #191
trippertds
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 68
I'll take a spot also if it's going! Paypal or Revolut both fine
trippertds is offline  
08-05-2019, 20:48   #192
adox
Registered User
 
adox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 17,601
I’m in if a space becomes free.
adox is offline  
Thanks from:
08-05-2019, 21:41   #193
mik_da_man
Hosted Moderator
 
mik_da_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 9,170
HMod: OTG
I'd take a spot too
mik_da_man is offline  
08-05-2019, 21:44   #194
Rock Paper Scissors
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 625
Payment and PM sent


Cheers
Rock Paper Scissors is offline  
08-05-2019, 21:46   #195
tdow
Registered User
 
tdow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 137
I'll take a spot if there is one free
tdow is online now  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet