Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,225 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!!!

Now heading to the coal face and thinking some days I feel like the Titanic and others I feel like the Ice Berg :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back in Tipp again after giving himself a lift to work placement here (seems like all I say is that I’m somewhere after giving him a lift :p) work later, but before then I need to hoover the car for the NCT tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Hols in the kingdom and the rain waiting for us, straight to the pool with the kids then I’m going drinking pints after a traumatic gaa weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭_blaaz

Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In Starbucks having a delicious coffee and some cake in what has become my post therapy treat. Haven’t been in about 3 weeks due to crazy work schedule so it was really good to go back. Feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Didn’t cry today which was a first :pac:

Meeting a friend shortly for lunch and a catch up. Tag training this evening. It’s good to be getting back to normal after a hectic, exhausting few weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Every time the grass starts to dry, down comes a torrential shower. :(

Doing the crossword.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,822 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Make the world go away , and take it off my shoulders ...

Love that song , anyhow , home , coffee and a cigarette .

:) Absolutely bucked, but got the lawns cut!!!!

Now, somebody wind me up to get some dinner cooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

I might have overdosed on cheesecake. Am in a crumblecoma.

Feck ya...you reminded me I have a Krispy Kreme passionfruit donut in my fridge. Am stuffed after a big feed of aloo gobi, dal, rice and masala papad. But oh no, TH has made me crave my donut even though there is no room in me belly. Fecker.
    Couchside. I didn't step outside all day. It is wonderful. The rain was beating my windows a few minutes ago and I have my big fluffy dressing gown on. If I ever won the lotto lads I'd be quite happy to live a life of idleness :D

I hear ya. I went to work this morning leaving my laundry in the bag for collection. Came back to a shiny clean room and my laundry done and sitting on the bed. Just had dinner delivered to my room too and there was so much have packed half of it up for lunch at work tomorrow. I want to be rich. Getting used to this life.

Now, somebody wind me up to get some dinner cooked.

Saw this on FB yesterday and thought it applies to my dad. Apparently applies to you too Alayna Faithful Switchboard. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Today was my first good work day in ages. I quit!
    Feels liberating.

• Advertisement

Witchie wrote: »

Saw this on FB yesterday and thought it applies to my dad. Apparently applies to you too Srameen. :D

Ach, I'm not anywhere near that level. But if it needs cutting then it needs cutting. How it looks is secondary; it's just grass and there to be walked on, played on and as a link to the flower beds.

Digesting dinner and toying with taking a stroll up the bog to see what Nature has to offer this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Just got mine done there ran a hand through it a few hours ago and said no way this evening. Great drying out

Kitchen Tea and Toffy Pops :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Break time at work. The day’s been fairly quiet, but it’s gone really fast too thankfully. When I get off my break there’ll be just over 2 hours left before I can go home :D

Would someone like to pamper me this evening, I've a terrible headache and I'm not able to adult now :(

Carside heading home

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Sit tight Auto I'm on the way! :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

4th early morning in a row today, one more 2moro, then no more!!
    Might go to bed now.......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside!!
    Autosport wrote: »
    Would someone like to pamper me this evening, I've a terrible headache and I'm not able to adult now :(

Carside heading home

Poor auto!

I've paged tedo for ya Auto :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Someone rang?

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Someone rang?

You're grand Tedo, CH is on the case, you snooze you lose 😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's gonna be a night for a lot of tea...

• Advertisement

You're grand Tedo, CH is on the case, you snooze you lose ��

Anyone else need nursing tonight,

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Anyone else need nursing tonight,

Me me me me me me

Me me me me me me

Nurse Ted to the rescue.

PaltrySpottedBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

Actual yay! I need tea and sympathy

Nurse Ted to the rescue.

PaltrySpottedBluewhale-max-1mb.gif

Ok, I think that's enough Internet for tonight.

tumblr_n0dvw0L1FN1sfvmr7o1_500.gif

memememememememe..

**warms up vocal cords to sing Soft Kitty.**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen making tae
    Actual yay! I need tea and sympathy

Do you need a cup barry's gremmy?

I need a rack to stretch me out :eek:

Still waiting on my nurse :(

Nurse Ted looks scary :D

Fingers crossed Nurse CH isn't as scary :D

Bedside

• Advertisement

Autosport wrote:
    Nurse Ted looks scary

That's just so noone will look for me & my diary will be free to tend to you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement