Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tune ID?(Need help on finding a tune name? post here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

classic tune alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 stuyg

The Tim Deluxe Mix with Finally (Vocals) by Ci-Ci Peniston is the best mix.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Anyone know a song with the lyrics "When the sun comes down" - always played in spirit. Clip here: http://www.zascar.com/files/whenthesuncomesdown.avi - 1.2mb

Also, this remix of U2's With or Without you, but I can't find it anywhere...
    Clip: http://www.zascar.com/files/u2.avi 1.3mb

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

first one is "cassius - the sound of violence"

classic tune:)
    that sounds like the narcotic thrust remix to me... have a look for the audio bullys mix while you're at it

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Cool thanks!

Also, anyone know a tune that goes "To the beat of the Drum - Bang. To the beat of the Drum - Bang Bang...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Originally posted by Zascar
    anyone know a tune that goes "To the beat of the Drum - Bang. To the beat of the Drum - Bang Bang...?

Patrick Prins - "La Luna"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

La Luna - Beat Of The Drum

That's It - thanks! The only verson I could find was a very fast bangin' version, the one I heard was a lot slower and more progressive, I'll find it eventually.

Tman, you are correct - it is the narcotic thrust remix, great tune, thanks.

OK anyone know this one? http://www.zascar.com/files/tuneid2.avi

I found the name of the tune in the video above: "Dave Armstrong - Make your move". top tune....

Ok, we're doing well, one more, from Groove Armada in the RedBox on Saturday (Great night, was anyone else there?)

http://www.zascar.com/files/id.avi

Rhythim Is Rhythim - "Strings Of Life"

• Advertisement

Excellent - that was record timing, Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭jobonar

might be a little off topic but can anybody tell me where i can find XTM - Walk right back as an mp3??

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,643 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Theres a song I've seen the video to on some Sky channel, it's meant to look like some people on a night out I guess, and the lyrics seem to go "I'll take you there, little sister" or "I'll lead you there". Anyone any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 VIDEOLIFE

***DON'T CLICK THE LINK, COPY IT AND THEN PASTE THE LINK INTO A NEW BROWSER/WINDOW, BECAUSE YAHOO DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO LINK DIRECTLY TO THEIR SITE.***

P.S. If you do click the link, an error page will come up that says:"This page is not available."

http://www.geocities.com/vide0life/Sunshine.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/vide0life/Damelo.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/vide0life/ShadowMan.mp3

http://www.geocities.com/vide0life/Kinda_guy_I_am.mp3

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭STaN

Originally posted by STaN
    2. also looking for a song featuring the words "overdrive" before it goes into the chorus (fairly heavy tune)

It was:

Jakatta - American Dream

class song :)

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

This is an old one from the ninties it contains a sample of a news reader "there was fire over baghdad". For some reason I thought it was called desert storm but anything I listen to with that name isnt it

Any ideas??

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Emerson

Hmm.. the lyrics on this track I'm looking for go "Be bop bo bay, be bop bo bay" and then " get him/it high and push it hard/high".
    Heard it on Sugar FM today whilst flickin' around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

It goes:
    "no reason to be ashamed, no reason to be sad, do you fell the other way, dont you feel so fine. forever have a good time, I just want to be happy now, the music is deep inside so baby cant you try, we can find some love again ".

Think its a couple of years old but don't quote me on that!! I think also its a house tune, checking it out for a friend so I didn't get a lot of details.

Cheers!!

SP

Galleon - So I begin
    Originally posted by stephen p
    It goes:
    "no reason to be ashamed, no reason to be sad, do you fell the other way, dont you feel so fine. forever have a good time, I just want to be happy now, the music is deep inside so baby cant you try, we can find some love again ".

Think its a couple of years old but don't quote me on that!! I think also its a house tune, checking it out for a friend so I didn't get a lot of details.

Cheers!!

SP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

kaskade I think that song is just "desert storm" by desert storm. Its an old one though so possibly there have been other songs since with the same name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

Galleon - So I begin

Thats the one!! Thanks very much!!!

SP

Originally posted by Kaskade
    This is an old one from the ninties it contains a sample of a news reader "there was fire over baghdad". For some reason I thought it was called desert storm but anything I listen to with that name isnt it

Any ideas??

I have that track on 12". As far as I can remember it's the Desert Storm EP.

It's a good few years old, about '93. If I get a chance I'll wade through the thousands of 12's at home and see if I can find it!

B.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Kaskade

Thanks for the help lads ill have another go at finding it now I know what its defenitely called

Originally posted by Emerson
    Hmm.. the lyrics on this track I'm looking for go "Be bop bo bay, be bop bo bay" and then " get him/it high and push it hard/high".
    Heard it on Sugar FM today whilst flickin' around

Anyone got any ideas? Think it's a relatively new release..

This has wrecked my head! Found out today, it's Stonebridge :: Put 'Em High
    Also had Linus Loves - Stand Back in my head.. Hate that when ya can hum a song but don't have anything to go on to type into a search engine!

Kaskade, This is the one that I have.

B.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

Hi lads, I've been looking everywhere for the name of the dj that remixed the 80's tune "I wear my sunglasses at night", then continues on - so i can-so i can keep track of visions in my eyes'. I have a techno mix entitled isaac anthony wether that means DJ Isaac or Anthony somebody i dunno.

Btw you should see the rave scene over here in Holland ****ing mental, been at 3-4 parties incl. In Control, Free your mind etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Von Irish

F*#k, I was just going to post a massage looking for that very tune....:eek:

The vocals goes as follows: "I wear my sun-glasses at night, so I can, so I can-- Keep track of visions in my eyes"

...and so on.

Anyone know what it is....?

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

There was a tune Tommy Stewart finished up the System with every saturday night ... Anyone remember it ???

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Von Irish
    F*#k, I was just going to post a massage looking for that very tune....:eek:

The vocals goes as follows: "I wear my sun-glasses at night, so I can, so I can-- Keep track of visions in my eyes"

...and so on.

Anyone know what it is....?

Don't know if this is the song you're talking about or just the original?

B.

Advertisement