Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where's a good place to take photos in Mondello?

• 06-07-2019 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭

A mates dad will be driving a formula shaene car in Mondello, and I'm wondering what would be a good place to take photos from, of him driving? I'll be using an 18-200 lens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Eph1958

Coming into the first corner for the first lap was always my favorite, to try and catch some action. After that, panning at speed on the main straight can get some nice motion shots. Good luck.

Eph.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

In the pits

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭REPTILEDAN88

In pit lane, on the start line to get panning shots or in the grand stand while he goes by you'll be able to pan there too. then go to turn 2 theres 2 gaps in the fence one low one high, lower one is closer to turn 2 great to get bikes there tbh too. Back of paddock where they come towards you turn 4 I think it is & then over by the driving school where they head to the last corner. Sign on early you should get on circuit with orange vest on you'll not have to worry bout the fences in your shots then.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,189 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Turn 5 is a good spot, you'll get them coming towards you.

Advertisement