Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rolex 36mm explorer to come back?

Options
  • 02-07-2019 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

What would you think if Rolex was to bring back the Rolexplorer 36mm with updated movement as well as clasp. All on a more classic cut case.

I think it would be a massive hit.

Comments

2shea wrote: »
    What would you think if Rolex was to bring back the Rolexplorer 36mm with updated movement as well as clasp. All on a more classic cut case.

I think it would be a massive hit.

The only thing I don't like about the current one is the size. It's proportions are wrong. It's just too big for a sports/field watch.

Granted, I'm a fan of the smaller sized watch but I would absolutely consider buying what you are describing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

As someone who’s constantly banging on about how oversized the DJ41 is and how perfect the 36mm size is (slightly lean towards 36 on the day date as well) I’m going or say no. I actually prefer the 39mm case.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Gavin1

To my eye, the 36mm version is more proportional.

Also easier to fit under a shirt cuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭893bet

As someone who’s constantly banging on about how oversized the DJ41 is and how perfect the 36mm size is (slightly lean towards 36 on the day date as well) I’m going or say no. I actually prefer the 39mm case.

I had 39 mm OP and while it is lovely, on reflection it is a mm or two too big.

• Registered Users Posts: 993 ✭✭✭Time

A 36mm explorer would be very very similar to the 36mm OP with the blue dial.

• Advertisement
Advertisement