Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scalp micropigmentation

• 24-06-2019 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi guys,

Anyone got any experience with SMP? I'm strictly referring to the permanent version, not tricopigmentation. Any testimonials on here from Skalp, Vinci, Arwii or anywhere?

I might just give it a go, the results I've seen look great, but I wanna make sure I go with the best provider. :confused:

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭The One Doctor

If you want to get tattoos on your head, do it. Otherwise, don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 393 ✭✭MrMiata

IKnowNowt wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Anyone got any experience with SMP? I'm strictly referring to the permanent version, not tricopigmentation. Any testimonials on here from Skalp, Vinci, Arwii or anywhere?

I might just give it a go, the results I've seen look great, but I wanna make sure I go with the best provider. :confused:

Cheers!

I've seen quite a few posts on Reddit about it, there's an r/bald subreddit over there.
    It seems to get quite a bit of praise.

I don't know how I'd like it in years to come though.. I mean people are going to second guess it on a 50 or so year old..

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

One of the guys I work with has it. Looks great actually, looks completely natural and I doubt anyone notices. His head is fully shaven and he has a realistic tattooed hairline.

The only giveaway is the shine, but only I (another baldy) would ever notice that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mitsforklift

How did you get on? Did you go ahead with it? Would you recommend it?

Advertisement