Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ah Here Now gone bust?

• 25-05-2019 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

Few weeks ago during a games night with a few friends (and many drinks), I decided to buy the card game Ah Here Now (https://ahherenow.com/). Spent €42 between the base game, expansion, and postage. Now it said it was a pre-order, and what was okay, but I just re-check my email from them and it says delivery was due March 2018...

Does anyone know has this company gone bust? Seems all their social platforms are dead, and any attempts to communicate aren't being answered. They say to message their facebook page, but that just gives an automated reply saying to send your order number for a refund, but when i do that it sends the same auto reply back.

Basically wondering if anyone every got this game? And have I lost my money? Can't see any way of getting it back without them refunding me...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭seagull

I'm presuming you bought online using a card. Get onto your bank and start a charge back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

Looks like they are still taking people's money as well, given the pre-orders remain open. Absolute scammers!

The director's name and residential address is listed online.... seems really silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 golden_siren

I know someone who backed the Kickstarter and got the game but that was a year or two ago.

Advertisement