Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dublin City Library & RBDigital - Access to Comics and Graphic Novels

• 01-05-2019 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Hey,

RBDigital has given access to magazines for a couple of years now but I see along with Dublin City Library (not too sure about other libraries) you can now get access to comics and graphic novels.

You have to register with your Dublin City Library card number, create a new account here.

It seems like you can checkout volumes for 30 days.

Comments

branners69 wrote: »
    Hey,

RBDigital has given access to magazines for a couple of years now but I see along with Dublin City Library (not too sure about other libraries) you can now get access to comics and graphic novels.

You have to register with your Dublin City Library card number, create a new account here.

It seems like you can checkout volumes for 30 days.

its very slow and seems quite buggy, but with persistence its worth a go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

its very slow and seems quite buggy, but with persistence its worth a go

Strange that the magazine option works so well, no bugs and reliable. I have been using it for years.

Hopefully any bugs with the comics will be sorted the more people start using it!

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭jface187

I found it really hard to read on my Kindle. How do you guys view it? The reader doesn't seem to work like Kindle Unlimited or Comoxilogy. The selcetion of comics isn't great hopefully it will get better.

Advertisement