Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fantasy football

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

count me in

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

hondasam wrote: »
    count me in

PM sent!

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Righty, we had 11 people in the league, and I ended up fourth! My apologies for not keeping this thread updated, college life and school really got in the way. If everyone in the league could PM me their team name, I can make out the final results table - well done to everyone who took part, and to remember that you will automatically be entered into it in August when the season starts once again!

Anyone interested in doing one for Euro 2012??

• Administrators Posts: 53,356 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

http://en.euro2012fantasy.uefa.com is the link - I've the code to join the league, so just drop me a PM or post here that you have picked your team, and I'll send u on the code to join the league

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

I'm new to this, just picked my team now, looks like it could be fun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Me please!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,817 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm in. Rebel and I have class team names! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I have learnt a wee bit about FF from the guys in work - I'm in! :D

Think I have PM'd everyone who expressed an interest on here, anyone else looking for the code, either reply here, or drop me a PM :D Looking forward to getting this going!

• Advertisement

When you do make your team, let us know your team name here, so I can make out a proper table when the matches are on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I'm Victorious Secret... I'm gonna have to start brushing up on my skills :)

I'm Go On ... My Son (Fr Ted reference :D)

I'm Go On ... My Son (Fr Ted reference :D)

You're not singing, you're not singing, you're not singing anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭Lollers

Evies 11. The team no one fears.

coco_lola wrote: »
    I'm Victorious Secret... I'm gonna have to start brushing up on my skills :)

Victorious Secret topping the table at the minute!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

So the Premier League is starting on Saturday, are we ladies having a league again this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I might actually do this this year if it's going ahead. :)

I'm in! If rebel girl just reactivates last years one, everyone who was entered will be re-entered I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

My team is done, gimme a code :D

• Advertisement

I was admin of the last one, must pick my team and should be able to sort the one we had from last year! Only in the door home, so should be done in about an hour :D

Is there room for new people? :o

Van Persie signing for United has put a huge spanner in the works for a lot of people!

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Van Persie signing for United has put a huge spanner in the works for a lot of people!

My poor bf is devastated.. I, however, am not... ;)

Righty, team picked - everyone who was in last season should be in this season if you choose to renew your leagues.

Anyone who wants the code, PM me

Mars Bar wrote: »

Yep, it did!!

please post your team name here if you are using your real name on the fantasy league - I will attempt to do a league table every week, will try my best to do it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Fritzl Funderland

i have set up a league in the irish times fantasy football. the league pin is 7451 . feel free to join

http://irishtimes.fantasyleague.com/

Team name is Purple Paws. :)

• Advertisement

I don't think you meant to post that in here rebel!

Advertisement