Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Camarilla Vampire LARP

Options
  • 28-03-2002 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi Guys just an Add for The Cam,

If there is anybody interested in joining a International Vampire LARP there is one in Dublin that has been Going for about 3 years now, and a sister game in Cork that has been going about a year.

New members are always welcome, send me a mssage and I'll let you know about Games and other meetings about a week in advance.

Ps we also run a WereWolf game and are setting up a new Chageling game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I recall Kev asking for a community forum on this some time back? Did that ever appear? I'm guessing you either know or are Kev. :) If not hunt him out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

I'm not Kev, but the Board was created. Although you need to contact Kev. to have access to it.
    Alternatively, you can let me know and I pass the message, since he does not have access to the net too often (yet).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 AdamYoung

Yo Kev!! Can I get access to the Cam Board would be nice !:D Oh Yeah, before I forget, its John Bracken- Adam Young in the Cam. :D

Yipee, one more, ah.... where are all our players???

Strangely enough, there are loads of players, but its just that they all have severe cases of ameneisa (:confused: ) when the game is on. Or Kev forgets to mention that it starts at 3.30 and not 1.30 (AHEM - is'nt that right Kev! ;)

• Advertisement

Ok, you will be added to the Cam board tonight (Was talking to Kev. yesterday).

And the Werewolf game is this sunday at 4 @ the longstone pub, as per Email.

See you there

Excellent stuff. See you there! I should have about 5 newbies with me, so prepare for some serious influx of gamers!

Yassai! Let's go and slaughter the Wyrm!!!!
    Yehhhhahhhh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

Originally posted by Hobbes
    I'm guessing you either know or are Kev. :) If not hunt him out.

Me is Kev, This is My IC nick For the Cam board. Thx Hobbes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Demitri

Well The next meeting of the Camarilla Will be the last day of the month, I have been asked to find a venue and I'll have it posted on the list by Tuesday. Just a reminder........

Cillian CAMIRE 021

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Demitri

O.k.

The next Vampire Larp will be held in Doyles on the corner of Fleet street and college green @19:00 upstairs on tuesday the 30th (for those of you bad with dates) of april.

Cillian CAMIRE 021

That was a good game. lots of scheming going on.

Any way next game will be at the National witch is being held a Ubercon (See sticky about Ubercon)

Then I think my werewolf game is the following Sunday the 16th in the long stone (bout 4pm)

Just to confirm that the next Werewolf Game will be held on the 16th, 4 pm at The Longstone Pub.

It's all booked!

Cheers

Ok next WW game is the 14th of july also in the longe stone

NEXT GAME WW - Sunday 2nd of June 5pm onwards, Longstone Pub. Prebooked already, will confirm
    on the 27/05.

Just to let you know that the Vampire game will take place next Tuesday in Frazers on O'Connel Street, from 6pm onwards.

Next werewolf game 18/08 in the longstone from about 5pm onwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Is this still going if not I'm going to unstick it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 ArwenEvenstar

ooh more cam people!

Even though I ain't from Dublin, have played a few games there. I am from the chapter that time forgot lol

was wondering what the state of play was
    :)
    Are all the malkies still around, or am I the only one left? hehehehehhehehehhheehhe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭Arken Thell

yep it's still going strong at the moment. if your interested check out http://gameeire.com/camirl/ for information an the local games and who to contact ect ect. it' fun :):):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

The new address is http://www.camarilla.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 WilliamV

Hi there,

yeah I know I'm a bit late to post in this thread but.... I'd like to know if there are ANY Vampire Larpers out there in Dublin or its surrounding.
    My online search so far was far from successful, so I hope that someone gets back to me.

All the best

William

Advertisement