Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proof Of PPS

• 18-09-2016 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hello,
    Not sure if I am posting in the correct thread or not but anyways..
    Basically my employer is looking for my Proof Of PPS.
    Now, I do know my PPS but I don't actually have anything with my PPS on it and I have tried numerous times to contact the social welfare office to see if they could post or e-mail a copy of it to me and they just will not answer!.
    Does anyone know where I could get a hold of this?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Anything from Revenue will have it on it. Medical card? The new style drivers licence has it on it too. Perhaps an old payslip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

If you haven't anything just ring DSP and they will provide you with a letter no bother

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

http://www.welfare.ie/en/Pages/PPSN.aspx#l08ed0
    If you do not know your PPS number, contact your Intreo centre or social welfare local office and staff there can find your number for you.

If you are unsure as to whether a particular organisation, person or agent is entitled to request or use your PPS number, you should contact Client Identity Services in the Department of Social Protection. You can contact Client Identity Services using the secure online request form or by phone at 1890 927 999 or (071) 967 2616.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Medical Card, EU Heath care thingy, any old wage slip, letter from revenue, if you a recently gone from school they may still have a record of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

jamie124 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Not sure if I am posting in the correct thread or not but anyways..
    Basically my employer is looking for my Proof Of PPS.
    Now, I do know my PPS but I don't actually have anything with my PPS on it and I have tried numerous times to contact the social welfare office to see if they could post or e-mail a copy of it to me and they just will not answer!.
    Does anyone know where I could get a hold of this?
    Thanks.

have you ever worked - your tax cert or P60 will have your PPS on it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,233 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Mycroft H wrote: »
    Medical card?
    I think they have a different number.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Victor wrote: »
    I think they have a different number.

My old one has my PPSN on it. I used to to replace a driving licence about 18 months ago at a NDLS centre.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,300 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

The EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) would also have your PPS number on it, as well as name, surname and DOB. Mind you, this thread was opened a year ago, so I'd say the OP got sorted by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 omegaodie

Since it's lifehacks we're talking here, get the number for you intreo e.g 01 211 7900 and then call 01 211 7901 or 7911 or something you'll get someone's desk. Call the standard number and you'll be call waiting till your bones and dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

omegaodie wrote: »
    Since it's lifehacks we're talking here, get the number for you intreo e.g 01 211 7900 and then call 01 211 7901 or 7911 or something you'll get someone's desk. Call the standard number and you'll be call waiting till your bones and dust.

The original post was 4 years ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 omegaodie

Im still waiting to get through.

Advertisement