Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Suede Dog Man Star documentary.

• 31-05-2012 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

I know there's a few Suede fans about so here's a link from a short programme called 'Follow up albums' which was on Radio 4 this morning. Programme really illustrates the isolation Bernard felt in the band. Says it took him years to get over not being able to play the songs from DMS. Anyway, link below for anybody who wants to listen. Available for seven days.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01j6srs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Cheers,really enjoyed that,i love the first two albums,especially "Dog Man Star",got the deluxe versions of both last year,theyre how all deluxe albums should be done....such a shame how Bernard left,to be fair to Bernard and Brett they've been big enough over the years to admit they both made stupid mistakes,something as simple as Brett going around to his place for a cup of tea might have changed everything......ah well,brilliant album all the same

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Dog Man Star celebrated it's 25th anniversary yesterday! Holy crap. How old am I? Still the best album I have ever heard! Happy birthday Dog Man Star!

Advertisement