Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ios 6.1 on the iPhone 3gs

• 05-02-2013 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I have an iphone 3gs with ios 6.01 should i upgrade to ios 6.1? Is anyone having any problems with the new update?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

shaneb92 wrote: »
    I have an iphone 3gs with ios 6.01 should i upgrade to ios 6.1? Is anyone having any problems with the new update?
    I installed it when it came out, and have noticed no problems with it - WiFi is OK, battery OK. No major differences in performance from 6.0.1

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭shaneb92

I installed it when it came out, and have noticed no problems with it - WiFi is OK, battery OK. No major differences in performance from 6.0.1

Cool, thanks..All i was worried about was battery life, I'll update it to ios 6.1 so :)

Advertisement