Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Accidentally on purpose

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,327 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

85603 wrote: »
    jealous?

its not like cock is hard to get.

hunky dories are probably more difficult to get than several flavors of cock.

Tell that to weasel, she said it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Tell that to weasel, she said it.

Is weasel The Nidge?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Is weasel The Nidge?

:eek:

Plot twist!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,402 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I was shafted out of a job in order for one of the directors to parachute their dullard son into management role in the company. I found out the day I arrived back from holidays.

Move on 7 years and I'm in Burger King in the airport departure lounge and spot the guy sitting with his family (thick son there too) at a table.
    I ordered the biggest Coke they had, loosened the lid and popped it onto a tray and wandered over to his direction...."Ah Jim! Long time no see...!!!Oooopsss!!" Splash! Every drop tipped straight onto his lap.

Poor fooker died about 6 months later. I thought he was looking a bit peaky.

humberklog wrote: »
    I was shafted out of a job in order for one of the directors to parachute their dullard son into management role in the company. I found out the day I arrived back from holidays.

Move on 7 years and I'm in Burger King in the airport departure lounge and spot the guy sitting with his family (thick son there too) at a table.
    I ordered the biggest Coke they had, loosened the lid and popped it onto a tray and wandered over to his direction...."Ah Jim! Long time no see...!!!Oooopsss!!" Splash! Every drop tipped straight onto his lap.

Poor fooker died about 6 months later. I thought he was looking a bit peaky.

So ... you accidentally on purpose killed your ex boss? I hope you went back for the dullard son too!

• Advertisement

So ... you accidentally on purpose killed your ex boss? I hope you went back for the dullard son too!

It was him told me about his dad dying. He said his dad came back from Spain in a coffin 6 months after I met them. Never even mentioned the coke incident.

humberklog wrote: »
    It was him told me about his dad dying. He said his dad came back from Spain in a coffin 6 months after I met them. Never even mentioned the coke incident.

I was only taking the piss, I didn't think you'd actually killed him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,526 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I was only taking the piss, I didn't think you'd actually killed him.

I guess we’ll never know for sure.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 2,002 ✭✭✭JoChervil

Yeah, it might have been coke cock poisoning... or e.coli

Very strange.

• Advertisement

Details?

Oh I dare not for fear of the dreaded ban hammer.

:p

Oh I dare not for fear of the dreaded ban hammer.

:p

I'm disappointed. :(

I'm disappointed. :(

I could make something up? Like a bedtime story?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,526 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

I could make something up? Like a bedtime story?

Bedtime tales by Fonda Cox

The tide is turning…

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Can we move on folks, don't be bringing up things that happened in other forums please. Thanks

Please don’t tell us you were working in the Burgerking? Maybe he died of mortification for you.

Nah, but nothing wrong with working there or anywhere in my opinion. I wouldn't be embarrassed to work in BK. You're indoors, easy public transport to and from work and good job security with potential. What's not to like?

But no, I was heading off on a well earned holiday from my Contacts Manager job in a Civil Engineering firm.

Closed for review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement