Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PremierShip/F1/UFC/Liga/Bliga/NFL/NBA/CEV 2euro/month SEE OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

PaddyCar wrote: »
    This is working the best... How is this legal? or should I not be asking them sort of questions...

It's fully legal, just stuff is a lot cheaper in Turkey due to cost of living, min wage rates etc compared to here.

Plus, the VPN usage which is a bit, eh.... of a grey area... i suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭recyclops

This really is no diff to when we all told amazon we were living in the UK really.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

KTBFFH wrote: »
    Do the Premiership matches have build up, half time and post match analysis in English?
    Not the most important thing, I know. Just curious as its nice to have

Am watching the West Ham game, coverage started 10 mins before kick-off.
    Generic discussion on the 2 teams playing.

At half-time they just showed the goals again + stats + last weekends highlights.

EDIT:
    Just to add, it's not flawless, has buffered a few times.
    Probably my wifi, was looking into getting a wifi extender before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

PaddyCar wrote: »
    This is working the best... How is this legal? or should I not be asking them sort of questions...

They have a licence to sell it to you and you pay for it. You may be telling a fib by using VPN but no different to telling a lie to any shop

• Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭SteM

TheDriver wrote: »
    This will suit some people. SSport+ Turkey have premiership/La Liga/UFC McGregor etc/F1 plus catchup
    Cost is approx €2 per month or €17.50 per year.
    Requirements: VPN that has turkey and the app (e.g. keepsolid VPN which is usually on offer for cheap as a lifetime package)

a) register an account using a VPN to Turkey https://www.ssportplus.com/ or go to step 2 and do step 1 through the app
    b) use the app which you must install as an apk https://apkpure.com/s-sport-plus/com.ssportplus.dice If you don't know how to install an unknown source, google it.
    c) Using a VPN, log into the app, click on any of the padlocked video streams which will then give you the option of a package monthly vs annual. google pay subscriptions will then take care of it, via US dollars. It should cost about 2.45 dollars which is about 2 euro a month.
    One user did say they got the regular card payment page to work but most of us got errors.
    You can choose English language for most events. For McGregor UFC on 24th Jan, it was the original US commentary.

You will get used to some minor knowledge requirement of the Turkish language to navigate the menus.
    I use it on firestick and it works perfectly. Others use it on phone or tablet. Not sure if you can cast it to your TV.
    This is the Turkish distributor of licence events.

Thanks for this. Loving the dual watch function in Chrome. 2 games at once :)

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    Am watching the West Ham game, coverage started 10 mins before kick-off.
    Generic discussion on the 2 teams playing.

At half-time they just showed the goals again + stats + last weekends highlights.

EDIT:
    Just to add, it's not flawless, has buffered a few times.
    Probably my wifi, was looking into getting a wifi extender before.

I'm watching 2 games at once and hasn't buffered once for me tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

I've 10-12mb broadband at best and it hasn't buffered at all on wired tv. That's with the Mrs watching Netflix also.

SteM wrote: »
    I'm watching 2 games at once and hasn't buffered once for me tbf.
    Lucas Hood wrote: »
    I've 10-12mb broadband at best and it hasn't buffered at all on wired tv. That's with the Mrs watching Netflix also.

Miwifi so.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭drinkingwater

brilliant, thanks op. works great with keepsolid vpn on firestick, i get no buffering at all, fantastic deal.

To all who missed advice few pages back, scroll down the homepage and you'll get bull riding, women's volleyball, monster truck racing, snow boarding and some movies.

• Advertisement

To all who missed advice few pages back, scroll down the homepage and you'll get bull riding, women's volleyball, monster truck racing, snow boarding and some movies.

Polis Akademisi! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭jack in the box

So far so good. Buffered a few times at the start but perfect after 5 minutes or so. Thanks

Will be fluent in Turkish in a few months 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭unknownlegend

I was surprised at the bunch of movies right in the middle of all the random sports. They stream perfectly, as with the premier league matches tonight. There’s actually a few films there I’ll get around to watching!

It’s working for me with NordVPN, long may it last.

Will be fluent in Turkish in a few months ��

There is an english language option for commentary.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

great bargain , is it possible to get this app on firestick ? or is it just android ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,981 ✭✭✭ooter

Apologies if this has already been asked but what would be the best VPN to use with this?

toonarmy1 wrote: »
    great bargain , is it possible to get this app on firestick ? or is it just android ?

Read OP, you'll need to use downloader and allow unknown apps

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭toonarmy1

Read OP, you'll need to use downloader and allow unknown apps

sorry,ya i seen that , i worded question wrong , do i sign up for first time using the firestick or do i need to use andoid (my phone) device fo payment and then download on to firestick ?
    cheers

sorry,ya i seen that , i worded question wrong , do i sign up for first time using the firestick or do i need to use andoid (my phone) device fo payment and then download on to firestick ?
    cheers

The latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭clevtrev

cheers

I downloaded to firestick and it is not allowing me to pay - it says - the google play store account - needs to be verified so assume you need to install and verify the play account on your phone?

• Advertisement

clevtrev wrote: »
    I downloaded to firestick and it is not allowing me to pay - it says - the google play store account - needs to be verified so assume you need to install and verify the play account on your phone?
    Download app and VPN to your phone and do it there, worked for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Fuascailteoir

Thanks Thedriver, have easily had the most useful and beneficial threads on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Kolido wrote: »
    I tried to signup with my revolut virtual card, didnt accept it but I see a pending authorisation notice on my revolut app. It is the first time I've used the card, anyone have similar experience?
    Yeah i attempted to sign up on the website last night with my physical revolut card which wasnt accepted on the website but i still received the €0 card authorisation notification which is still at pending this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 2 confused_idiot

Has anyone set this up without an android phone? Maybe setting it up through an android emulator (like bluestacks) on Windows laptop? Or get the google play store on firestick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Really great bargain alert signed up for annual for €17.84. I already have all the PL on NBC Sports/Peacock, the NFL and NBA game passes, while the latter two sports arent as comprehensive on this app it may still cover enough of the big games to cut these subs out for next season

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭EnzoScifo

This also has the wrestling if that's your thing. All the PPVs, Raw & Smackdown. Only Turkish commentary though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Download app and VPN to your phone and do it there, worked for me.

Signed up to yet another fantastic bargain on boards and another option for good access to sports for me. Thanks TheDriver.

Quick question about this one, as it's login per app, does anyone know if there is a limit on app installs/logged with your account and multiple logins?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,358 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Ohmeha wrote: »
    Yeah i attempted to sign up on the website last night with my physical revolut card which wasnt accepted on the website but i still received the €0 card authorisation notification which is still at pending this evening

I got this working last night. Signup via the app and using google pay. Seems to be the only way that works. If your google pay is setup correctly it should work.
    My regular google account was a bit messed up so I created a new one, which I was going to do anyway to get this youtube India sub. Added my revolut virtual card to the new account and all worked fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

How did last night's premier league games go? Was commentary in English or just Turkish?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

IrishHomer wrote: »
    How did last night's premier league games go? Was commentary in English or just Turkish?

All in English

Advertisement