Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,280 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Didn't Gilberg have a heart attack last month?

Like fair play to the WWE for throwing him some work.

But what the fcuk are they thinking bringing in a guy who is just recovering from a heart attack into a place that can't keep Covid under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

J. Marston wrote: »
    How long did Alexa have Asuka in the set-up for her finisher? Felt like 20 seconds of her staring at the camera.

That was laughable.....why have they turned Asuka into a complete goof now fangirling for Alexa?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭ThePott

If they hadn't jumped the shark on the Alexa/Fiend stuff before, they just did IMO.

Getting to Papa Shango level of shenanigans to explain away Asuka being womanhandled by Bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Haven't watched raw In months but have a nose at the results every week.

That show sounded absolute ****e. I had to look up that mace finisher. Jaysus that's appalling, to think guys like him because of Vinces Love for big men are pushed over the likes of ricochet just sums up raw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Just wait til Ric Flair and Lacey get married with Ric kayfabe getting a heart attack or something at the ceremony

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭hynesie08

You know how Samoans all have hard heads and all Canadians are taught the sharpshooter from birth? Is the new slightly racial stereotype that Asian women are easily scared? First shida in aew, now asuka, they're all jumping at shadows.....

• Registered Users Posts: 84,986 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

CastorTroy wrote: »
    David Krumholtz, randomly enough. From such things as Numbers, The Santa Clause, 10 Things I Hate About You and Harold & Kumar.
    He's put on a lot of weight.
    I got most of the puns from the Wrestlemania segment but not Triple H's.
    Since he was on that segment, I guess I should make tis bad joke, but What was John Cena doing on the Alexa Bliss show on the other swing?
    I think they should've made the swing move by itself. Would've been an idea.

I wasn't too sure, but was Ricochet fighting for a spot in the Rumble?

David must be a big wrestling fan or really need work

Yes I believe Ricochet was fighting for a rumble spot

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Just wait til Ric Flair and Lacey get married with Ric kayfabe getting a heart attack or something at the ceremony

I thought Lacey's gimmick was good southern girl, she seem to have problems walking in the heels :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

jesus could be Dangerous for Bill, been that close to someone who has had covid recently at his age i mean

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Asuka vs Alexa for the title tonight as well

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

May as well give the title to Alexa. Asuka is doing nothing with it.

J. Marston wrote: »
    May as well give the title to Alexa. Asuka is doing nothing with it.

You know if that happened I honestly couldn't give a fcuk at this point, Asuka has been turned into an utter goof.

Drew is looking great for someone who had covid

Young up and comer Bill Goldberg

Right, I can go to bed now.....

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Right, I can go to bed now.....

surprised they done that segment so early

Christ Goldberg's winning on sunday isn't he ?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nia up to her old tricks. She just does not give a fúck.

• Advertisement

surprised they done that segment so early

Christ Goldberg's winning on sunday isn't he ?

Miz cash in on winner?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Miz cash in on winner?

I'd take that over Oldberg winning it

So Edge will appearing tonight, I guess thats rules out a surprise rumble return or are they trying to trick us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭bunnyboxer

Drew is looking great for someone who had covid

Didn't even know he had it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,727 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

bunnyboxer wrote: »
    Didn't even know he had it.

WWE did advertise the fact he had it 2 weeks ago.

Just so I'm clear...that is Alexa possessed by the Fiend that I'm supposed to believe can beat the sh1t out of Asuka?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Just so I'm clear...that is Alexa possessed by the Fiend that I'm supposed to believe can beat the sh1t out of Asuka?

I think its on the same level The Fiend was able beat the sh1t out of everyone... until Goldberg!

Not sure the point on announcing Edge for the Rumble, would have made more sense to have it as a surprise again.

daithi1989 wrote: »
    I think its on the same level The Fiend was able beat the sh1t out of everyone... until Goldberg!

Not sure the point on announcing Edge for the Rumble, would have made more sense to have it as a surprise again.

A surprise for who though? There's no live crowd, and you need all eyes on the product with this peacock deal, gotta bump the numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

hynesie08 wrote: »
    A surprise for who though? There's no live crowd, and you need all eyes on the product with this peacock deal, gotta bump the numbers.

For the viewers who have their eyes on the product - I cant imagine too many people will now watch the RR because they have seen Edge announced that wouldnt have watched anyway?

daithi1989 wrote: »
    For the viewers who have their eyes on the product - I cant imagine too many people will now watch the RR because they have seen Edge announced that wouldnt have watched anyway?

The viewers who have eyes on the product aren't going anywhere, they're not going to not watch because the surprise is spoiled. wwe needs the rumble to Mania network bump, for shareholders if nothing else.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I do find it unfair that the likes of Lashley and Charlotte are in the Rumble even though they have a match the same night. Seems some years people can be in both and other years people only have the one match, unless they get in through shenanigans. While other wrestlers have to try and earn a spot. Like why does John Morrison get a spot while Truth and Gulak have to earn a spot? Makes no sense.

Nia slamming Dana looked painful.

Now how will the Asuka and Alexa thing carry over to the PPV?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement