Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HP ENVY 6032 All-in-one Wireless Inkjet Printer 5 month free hpink at Currys-€49.99

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Insta ink free is being shut down

Do you have a link with details? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

Insta ink free is being shut down

It was shut down in october...

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

Does it make a difference what plan you choose?
    By that I mean are we better off signing up to the 24.99 plan and cancelling when the free months run out or is there a specific plan that the free months are tied to?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭loopymum

SeanyMc22 wrote: »
    By that I mean are we better off signing up to the 24.99 plan and cancelling when the free months run out or is there a specific plan that the free months are tied to?
    You can change plan at any time. Don't forget to use a referral code when you sign up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

SeanyMc22 wrote: »

They send out a new cartridge when the other one is near empty, not when you print 300 pages

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SeanyMc22

loopymum wrote: »
    You can change plan at any time. Don't forget to use a referral code when you sign up

Thanks I used your referral link. Similar to a previous poster, no 5 months when I signed up but a call to support sorted it and have the 7 months free now.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

Jeepers lads,

Don't want to sound like a complete numpty but do you purchase the printer first without registering and then set up HP account for 5-7 months free ink after choosing plan. And it's after registering that you get the 15 euro back also.

Apologies for asking.

FLOOPER wrote: »
    Jeepers lads,

Don't want to sound like a complete numpty but do you purchase the printer first without registering and then set up HP account for 5-7 months free ink after choosing plan. And it's after registering that you get the 15 euro back also.

Apologies for asking.

Yes..buy..register...claim cashback

• Registered Users Posts: 6,456 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

Got my first ink today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭turbot

Soarer wrote: »
    Would do.

But knowing me, I'd probably select the wrong one!

Plus, with the cashback and ink trial, I don't think I'd be saving much/anything.

But you have a responsibility TO THE WORLD not to just WASTE THINGS based on cost alone. I.e. there is a bigger transaction that the money part alone...

Otherwise, you're throwing away a perfectly good printer? That is why so much tech ends up in landfill...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,220 ✭✭✭nc6000

Currys are taking their time getting the printer to me. Ordered on the 3rd of January and no sign of it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Nigzcurran

nc6000 wrote: »
    Currys are taking their time getting the printer to me. Ordered on the 3rd of January and no sign of it yet.

Me too, mine is coming from the uk so I’m expecting DPD to arrive with it looking for import charges

• Registered Users Posts: 16 RunningHorse

Nigzcurran wrote: »
    Me too, mine is coming from the uk so I’m expecting DPD to arrive with it looking for import charges

Same here, was meant to be here to be here the 22nd now it's the 29th according to a text from currys

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Soarer wrote:
    It's an awful situation where the Canon I bought a few months back is now running out of ink, and it's cheaper for me to buy a new printer than replace the ink!

Compatible ink is a good option for the canon

they have started refunding customers incase they are hit with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Bawnmore

Was going to buy online, but not if others are waiting since the start of the month and expecting charges. Might pop in over the weekend. Have a HP printer and an ink subscription already, but printer is broken so need a new one. Great service though, suits us to the ground - ramp up/down the subscription as needed.

Finally received from dpd today. Had to ring to get the free 5 months. Is there any benifit to choosing a higher tier plan for the free period ? Currently have it set set to "occasional" printing

Finally received from dpd today. Had to ring to get the free 5 months. Is there any benifit to choosing a higher tier plan for the free period ? Currently have it set set to "occasional" printing

Yes go formhighest plan and then u can downgrade...

My printer finally arrived today, having a nightmare trying to get it connected to the web service yoke for ink, it’s saying it’s connected to the internet but not the web service if that makes any sense I’d love someone to point me in the right direction please!

My printer finally arrived today, having a nightmare trying to get it connected to the web service yoke for ink, it’s saying it’s connected to the internet but not the web service if that makes any sense I’d love someone to point me in the right direction please!

I used the app to set mine up if it's any help.

• Advertisement

I used the app to set mine up if it's any help.

Tries that but it isn’t recognising the printer

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭insullation

Anybody any recommendation for photo paper for this printer?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭loopymum

Tries that but it isn’t recognising the printer

Try restarting everything. Turn off router, printer and device. I used a laptop and and had to download the smart app and it was seamless.

Try restarting everything. Turn off router, printer and device. I used a laptop and and had to download the smart app and it was seamless.

Cheers yeah that sounds like my best bet so I’ll give it a go when I get home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

I agree. I used android phone and downloaded two apps HP print service plugin and HP smart. Most of my battle was figuring out where the paper goes!

I somehow managed to get it connected, no idea how! How do I use a referral code?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

wireless + printer

two words that should never go together

I’ve just tried scanning and it’s missing the top bit of the page, maybe half an inch. I’ve run all the diagnostics and alignment tests and it’s saying everything is perfect, any help much appreciated please

I’ve just tried scanning and it’s missing the top bit of the page, maybe half an inch. I’ve run all the diagnostics and alignment tests and it’s saying everything is perfect, any help much appreciated please

Try press the top cover while scanning 😄😄😄👍👍...mine does not scan without me pressing on top

• Advertisement

Try press the top cover while scanning 😄😄😄ðŸ‘ðŸ‘...mine does not scan without me pressing on top

Think I’ll try throwing it out the window with the amount of hassle I’ve had setting it up!!

Advertisement