Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spice Girls - Croke Park - May 24th 2019 **Discussion Only // No Ticket Sales**

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 229 ✭✭LouD2016

Hogan Row T - and im afraid of heights :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Anyone else having trouble with verified by visa? Twice now I've got tickets and it won't load

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭oopsies

GLaDOS wrote: »
    Anyone else having trouble with verified by visa? Twice now I've got tickets and it won't load

Cant even get that far!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

Got 5 in the nosebleeds Row Y :( but its 709 which is not bad.

Had another screen running with the 89.50 choice it came back when I had about 90 sec to complete with 5 in 322 row ss so i rejected them as I would say they are actually worse seats than the ones I got.

Anyway happy that part of the christmas present is sorted now just have to chase these other lads for payment! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭TommyGun2017

Got 2 standing for pitch B. Got my confirmation email and card has been charged but the app is saying “Your order is still processing. Check back again later”. I’m a little worried tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Got 4 lower cusak.
    I searched for any standing, no luck

Just got a no tickets available message after being in the queue for pitch standing since 9.00

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Got 2 standing for pitch B. Got my confirmation email and card has been charged but the app is saying “Your order is still processing. Check back again later”. I’m a little worried tbh

Once you got the confirmation then it went through. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

If you have the email you are all good

oopsies wrote: »
    Just got a no tickets available message after being in the queue for pitch standing since 9.00

Ah rubbish

• Advertisement

No tickets available now. Searched for best tickets available

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭Shelga

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Where were they based ?
    I'm guessing upper Davin?

Yeah upper Davin, block 719.

I’ve heard it can be pretty amazing with the view of everything, the sun setting over the stadium... maybe I’m just deluding myself haha. But after paying €180 each for gold circle tickets for the Rolling Stones, I’m not doing that again!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,199 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Girlfriend got fúcked over by mastercard verification. Can't get standing now. Fúck this fúcking website.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Shelga wrote: »
    Yeah upper Davin, block 719.

I’ve heard it can be pretty amazing with the view of everything, the sun setting over the stadium... maybe I’m just deluding myself haha. But after paying €180 each for gold circle tickets for the Rolling Stones, I’m not doing that again!
    You'd be looking straight at the stage (in the distance) but not a side view so that's a positive.
    Enjoy !

Getting message saying no tickets available now

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Keep trying.
    Said same for me and now offering tickets at €144.50 (Best of luck with that T/M) after refreshing.

Yeah they seem to be gone for now but just keep looking because people will be returning and also cancelling, remember the new 3 day refund they have now.

Maybe the 2nd date will be added.

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Keep trying.
    Said same for me and now offering tickets at €144.50 (Best of luck with that T/M) after refreshing.

99 euro seats coming up too.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

There seems to be plenty available now that the rush has subsided.

Using "best available" I've just searched 5 times and been given tickets each and every time, although they have all been in the Lower Davin at €144 + fees a piece! :eek:

Maybe the 2nd date will be added.

I'd say there's no chance of that happening, would be another Taylor Swift.

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    I'd say there's no chance of that happening, would be another Taylor Swift.

Yeah now that you can see what's left, doubt there will. Still lots of good seats left.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Just wait to next year and you will be able to pick these up for half fv or even free

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Fake news brigade, they have struggled, expect lots of empty seats and lots of free tickets next year

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭aj89

I thought my first order on the app didnt work, so i got them on the desktop!

I now see the app worked and I have 2 x 2 tickets! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,147 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Loads of tickets available now

Just send T/M a mail and they will refund you back for whichever ones you don't want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Got 4 for Upper Hogan, wanted standing but it'll do, might keep an eye out for swaps though.
    Was in the queue on 2 different laptops and had the app open from 8.30 - feel like that actually held me back, the app gave me "none available" within about 15 minutes, I went back in through my phone browser and got the 4 at about 9.30, the 2 laptops were still in the queue and doing nothing...? I don't buy tickets enough to know the knacks to it. Anyway, delighted to have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lovemylife

"Yeah they seem to be gone for now but just keep looking because people will be returning and also cancelling, remember the new 3 day refund they have now.

Maybe the 2nd date will be added"

Bought seated tickets and my Daughter got standing. Will ticketmaster refund the seated ones if I drop them an email?

• Advertisement

It's all pot luck tbh.
    What's astonishing is the amount of tickets that have now appeared including
    some good ones after all the waiting/stress etc.

Advertisement