Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New Years League until end of the season

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

I've had one PM so far gents.

Still awaiting 2 more.

Weird the person who Pmd claiming he won, when my team actually won I swear! :pac:

1st Manual man
    2nd Missing Links (?)
    3rd ???

I was joint 2nd pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Right gentlemen.

I've received all PM's currently in the process of moving the money from PayPal to my bank account which may take a few days

Due to 2nd and 3rd finishing on the same points I'll split their money 50-50

1st 300
    2nd 70
    3rd 70

Top 3 ended up as:

ManualMan
    MissingLinks
    Patmac

So congrats to the top 3, they're now banned fromt he league next year :pac:

Quick update:

2nd/3rd have both been sent the funds :) If they can confirm publically when received so people know they I didn't scam that would be great!

Just waiting on a transfer from PayPal to my bank to pay 1st :)

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

Quick update:

2nd/3rd have both been sent the funds :) If they can confirm publically when received so people know they I didn't scam that would be great!

Just waiting on a transfer from PayPal to my bank to pay 1st :)

€70 is happily resting in my account :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

€70 resting in my account, some money from a wretched season. Thanks to Shane for running this.

• Advertisement

Winner has been sent the funds! :)

Unknown if i'll run this next year but i'm sure the addiction will be strong come august!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Winner has been sent the funds! :)

Unknown if i'll run this next year but i'm sure the addiction will be strong come august!

Funds received :cool:

Cheers Shano!

Excellent. Top 3 all paid

2 years now and everyone paid out correctly.

Year 3 is when I host the league for hundreds of people and take this money never to be seen again :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,375 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Anything for last place?
    No?

Anything for last place?
    No?

*Virtual Hug*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Anything for last place? No?

If it makes you feel any better my team was so bad I was too embarrassed to join even though I paid the 20e.

If it makes you feel any better my team was so bad I was too embarrassed to join even though I paid the 20e.

Did I not return that to you? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Did I not return that to you?

Your welcome to it. Have a few pints on me

Advertisement