Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Colmcilles 9th May 2017 @9PM vs The Full Irish

• 08-05-2017 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Later Kick-off time of 9PM tomorrow night as we take on our old rivals The Full Irish. As the manager said, we've played them over ten times and there's never been more than a goal in it. We're used to these lads and know what to expect from them, they're a strong and powerful unit with some big lads all over the park. We have a few changes to make ourselves and a few holes to fill in squad wise so it's imperative that everyone pulls their socks up and pulls their weight. We need to dig deep and put in maximum effort to get a result here. Let's do it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Cheers for the game fellas, unlucky with the result we were a lot better than That!

If you need players again I should be around the whole time.

If whoever is organising it wants to pm me I can send on my number, If not best of luck with the season lads.

Advertisement