Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

A friend of mine phoned the Belfast store to ask about the wristbands for the big show and was told you had yo buy something before you could get one

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I cannot wait to go and just chant "YES! YES! YES!" all evening in the O2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

I cannot wait to go and just chant "YES! YES! YES!" all evening in the O2 :P

Here here, and maybe at the Bryan signing.. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭RoryMurphyJnr

Bringing my 5 year old to see them in the O2.
    He's so excited.

brought his older brother to see them in belfast a good few years ago.
    We stayed the night in the hilton little knowing that, that was where the wrestlers were staying.

All were very nice signing autographs and posing for photos in the lobby after their dinner.

The only one that didn't was HHH which I thought was a bit mean.

And I got my photo taken with Hacksaw Jim Duggan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

WWE 2012 Anual is €1.99 in Argos at the moment if you are looking for something cheap to get signed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭The High Crusade

Anyone know if we have to bring our own stuff for Bryan and AJ to sign or will there already be 8x10's?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Completely forgot about the Danielson/AJ signing in Smyths,anyone reckon they'll still have wristbands left on Thursday?can't get into town any earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

William Regal and Goldust appear to be wrestling on the tour. Not against each other, just a part of the tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

people better be receptive to yes chants at this show! delighted Regal is on the tour, he always gets a great reception in Dublin.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

For the record, I'm going to be trying to start them all over the place before the show :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,633 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Goldust is wrestling on the tour?

I gotta get me a ticket. Anyone wanna buy a kidney?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

Where does it say Goldust and Regal are on the tour? If they are it will be a nice touch :) Cant wait to see Sheamo walk in as World Heavyweight Champion :D Only a week tomorrow guys lets tear the house down and be the most boisterous and hardcore fans WWE has ever seen! Chicago and Miami won’t have nothing on us!

Regal said it on twitter anyway, I know that much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 leeburko

Where do the WWE Superstars stay or train when they tour in Sheffield? would love to meet them as they never seem to come out before or after the show to meet fans which is quite ignorante.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭TheTwiz

leeburko wrote: »
    Where do the WWE Superstars stay or train when they tour in Sheffield? would love to meet them as they never seem to come out before or after the show to meet fans which is quite ignorante.

How is it ignorant? They have zero time, they're constantly travelling etc. Why should they meet the fans?

This is an Irish site so none of us would have a clue about where they train for UK shows.

Didnt realise it was an irish forum just with people writing stuff about over signing events. To take 5 mins out of there scedule before of after the show doesnt hurt they seem to make the effort for American fans but not us fans here in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 37,713 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

did bryan not dump aj on smackdown

your message is blank it just say spoiler and then it is blanked out

now I found out how to see it lol

How can
    Daniel Bryan have dumped Aj
    when smackdown is not on till firday and
    they was kissing at wrestlemania which caused him to loose the match

• Advertisement

fry.PNG?1307468855

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Welcome to PWboards, leeburko! SmackDown is not a live show, it's usually taped on a tuesday. People who were in the crowd e-mail news sites and they get the word out on what happened. Since it's Wednesday, news of everything that happened in-ring has been posted on the internet. And now you know! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 shane1169

smackdown is on tuesday but airs on friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

leeburko wrote: »
    Didnt realise it was an irish forum just with people writing stuff about over signing events. To take 5 mins out of there scedule before of after the show doesnt hurt they seem to make the effort for American fans but not us fans here in the UK

Maybe try here dont be surprised if you get trolled though.. Watch out for the pedo's over on there aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

PLEASE anyone going to the o2 show chant "We want Misty" at Goldust he'll love it. Seeing Regal should be pretty cool too. Are many going to see Bryan & the lovely AJ?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Back from 'Mania today and booked my Smackdown o2 tickets straight away. Thanks to this thread I've learned about the DB signing next week too. Thanks guys :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

GTR63 wrote: »
    Are many going to see Bryan & the lovely AJ?

Yes Yes Yes Yes, and I'm giving my mobile number to AJ.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Welcome to PWboards, leeburko! SmackDown is not a live show, it's usually taped on a tuesday. People who were in the crowd e-mail news sites and they get the word out on what happened. Since it's Wednesday, news of everything that happened in-ring has been posted on the internet. And now you know! :)

Welcome to the Boards Lee biggrin.gif

Those ctrl C / ctrl V e-mail sites, we all like to call them dirtsheets, the one with Powells POV is the most relevant, loved by all around here.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I really want to go to the signing, i dont even care about meeting them i just want to experience the prospect of hearing a constant "YES!" chant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

CMpunked wrote: »
    I really want to go to the signing, i dont even care about meeting them i just want to experience the prospect of hearing a constant "YES!" chant.

Could you imagine walking into Smyths & shouting YES,YES,YES,YES only to be told you were in the wrong store you'd have to make one hell of a retreat.

Advertisement