Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

My first go - title "The Madman?"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Probably the greatest thread ever created.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,561 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Dave! wrote: »
    Probably the greatest thread ever created.

Without a doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

It's a pity that due to boards.ie's new Terms & Conditions the OP won't see a penny from this and Dev and his buddies will take all the credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Epic thread is epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭padraiggg

wow a good thing i looked on here today thanks for the things you said, dave i like your picture and good idea not to put his face on there i see you drew him in his killing hat good choice sorry for not writing more i have been busy but will trya nd write some more soon as i want to know what happens!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,732 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

padraiggg wrote: »
    wow a good thing i looked on here today thanks for the things you said, dave i like your picture and good idea not to put his face on there i see you drew him in his killing hat good choice sorry for not writing more i have been busy but will trya nd write some more soon as i want to know what happens!

Brilliant, we want more Trent!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,544 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Trent asked him about what had happened and then killed him just then the ambassadors wife came in. You could tell she fancied trent "Your a woman.Normally i would either have sex with you or kill you" siad trent "but i'm out of bullets". She smiled and started walking towards him. CRACK! Trent broke her neck with a sickening karate chop that probably would of even killed a man or any animal you can think of, a lion easily. not an elephant lets not be silly but it was a hard chop.

I think I just broke a laughing bone....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Great to see you back... looking forward to the next installment.
    Legendary stuff! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

There probably was logs in the stream thought Trent, but I'm not touching them with my eyes! "haha thought Trent. Trent sat on a log. Because of his legs were tired. CRACK! A noise went. CRACK! Like a mouse's spine breaking. Trent turned round at mouse height expecting to see one with a broke back. It was a broken twig though with a foot on it. Trent thought that was probably what broke it. He looked up the foot and up the leg the foot was on and then up again until he saw the face of a beautiful woman. Then Trent had sex with her " hahaha" Thought Trent.
    bravo.jpg

Just superb stuff... looking forward to more!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

will trya nd write some more soon as i want to know what happens!

LOL, I love you padraiggg.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lazare

It's funny but post #1 makes heaps more sense now that I've gotten to know Trent.

It seems to make better sense towards the end of the story than the beginning, what y'all think?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

All I can say is;

MOAR.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭Rekop dog

Lazare wrote: »
    It's funny but post #1 makes heaps more sense now that I've gotten to know Trent.

It seems to make better sense towards the end of the story than the beginning, what y'all think?

Yeah he's definitely misunderstood!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

"hmmm a bit too easy a guard dog with a malady of discontent and a henchman on his first day" Trent was even more on his guard than usual which is a lot.

Amazing...So glad I found this thread...

Shall we announce padraiggg as winner of boards or give it a few days?

Shall we announce padraiggg as winner of boards or give it a few days?
    Why wait?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭mia1

Trent looked at his trousers a bit of mud was on them. Now he was really mad someone was going to pay. €3.50 for dry cleaning and a karate chopped face.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Why wait?

:eek:

Can I have that signature!!!??????

The awesomeness of Trent needs to be spread!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

Also subscribing. Funny shit.

ToniTuddle wrote: »

I tried in AH but Zohan wasn't having any of it.

• Advertisement

ToniTuddle wrote: »

Can I have that signature!!!??????

Work away !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭jiltloop

Brilliant! Glad this was stickied in AH otherwise I would never have come across it. I think he might have a career opportunity in this.

jiltloop wrote: »
    Brilliant! Glad this was stickied in AH otherwise I would never have come across it. I think he might have a career opportunity in this.

Ah he stickied my thread! I take back my previous comment. I wonder why he changed his mind...or maybe someone else stickied it. Either way, result for Trent!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Reginald P. DuM

Trent, what a guy!!

Fair play to ya Padraiggg your entertaining us.. I'm just wondering who would be best to play Trent when he gets onto the big screen...

Sean Penn.
    Johnny Depp maybe.. Or Ricky Gervais.. A chubby English Trent.. :D

Don't change anything!!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,064 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

"can i see your invitation" said one of the men. This was a silly thing to say firstly Trent obviasly didnt have an invitation, secondly he wouldnt of gone to that party and thirdly it made Trent say "yes heres my invitation" and kill them all with his gun.
    "Your a woman.Normally i would either have sex with you or kill you" siad trent "but i'm out of bullets".

This is just absolute gold......Trent is a legend!! :D

I actually haven't laughed this much at something on the net in a long, long time. Can't wait for the next instalment!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Good work electrogrimey! Best thread EVER!
    Yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

This should be made into a book Its brilliant Im loving the cliffhangers.............cant wait to see what happens to trent next

/eagerly awaits next installment :D

Trent, what a guy!!

Fair play to ya Padraiggg your entertaining us.. I'm just wondering who would be best to play Trent when he gets onto the big screen...

Sean Penn.
    Johnny Depp maybe.. Or Ricky Gervais.. A chubby English Trent.. :D

Don't change anything!!

No no, has to be someone like Sylvester Stallone, or Daniel Craig. Except more bad-ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭yaaaboy

only found this thread today but its brilliant - i keep on getting the feeling of 'man its so good i would never have thought of that, i can never be a writer now'!
    Its riveting, just when you seem to be able to second guess Trent, Bam! he breaks you're neck and has sex with you're wife - what a hero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Work away !

Ammmm so talk me through how too >.<

I right clicked and saved the picture to my laptop....
    I know how to embed text (see my own for Nocturnal one)...but how do you make it so that when you click on picture it takes you to the thread?*

PM me with what all to do! Please and thank you :p

*I know it's been stickied now so loads of folks will finally discover the greatness anyway

Advertisement